Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

Brian Rattigan should be out soon enough @mickee321

https://twitter.com/NI_ALLO/status/1088404294406205441?s=19

Thats not what stonecold said so

I’d imagine time served will go towards that

Due out next year afaik

“Rattigan due for release in November but now will be locked up until approx 2025”
:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Rattigan seemed to be another of the Celtic Tiger drug dealers using too much of their own gear for their own good. Similar with the Westies - Coates and Sugg.

1 Like

It was madness

8 Likes

Sentence only backdated to last October I see, hence the 2025 release date. That’ll be 23 years he’ll have served altogether

Coates was always the most interesting one. From a middle class family. His brother is a Professor in Trinity. The same brother gave out about teachers in Coates’ school ‘picking on him’! Yeah - that’s what turned him into a sadistic, drug dealing, drug addicted psychopath.

2 Likes

They went a step beyond what the older style gangsters did.

2 Likes

They they were the big men running riot about Blanchardstown. They then tried to throw their weight around with real gangsters and ended up buried in concrete.

2 Likes

as the man said to the guards (john gilligan) “if you think I’m bad, wait until you see what is coming after me”

1 Like

The partners of some of these gangsters are gas. They seem to be completely apathetic towards what these guys get up to and portray them as martyrs when they get killed. Madness.

Wasn’t there an ex lady friend of some of the Dundons in Limerick who grassed him up, while she is shacked up with the ringleader in that horrific rape in a woods in Clare?

4 Likes

Exactly

That’s correct.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/april-collins-thomas-oneill-limerick-12992711

By the way, how in the name of Jaysus is that evil scum O’Neill walking the streets?

thank the hugely efficient irish justice system

Possibly due to his age at the time. He didn’t serve particularly long at all.

Former poster @anon61878697 was going out with April Collins in between Dundon and that lad.

6 Likes