Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

That fucker should be shot.

@Tassotti
what do you make of Wayne Dumbrell?
he’s a proper madman

1 Like

He’s a howl

http://www.meathchronicle.ie/news/roundup/articles/2018/01/18/4150964-kieron-the-wolf-ducie-jailed-for-crash-that-left-model-injured/

Used to see one of the brothers walking around Inchicore. I think he was burned in a fire when younger. The heroin had took its toll on him. A very dysfunct family

Warren Dumbrell?

The lad with the eye is a mad bastard

Ducies partner is a fine looking lady.

I was reading about them there. They are all mad apart from one of them who runs a café around St Patrick’s Cathedral. Cutting people up, torturing victims, battering prison guards, all common with them

Their Dad came from a wealthy., middle class background. He turned his back on working 9 to 5 and chose the criminal life. He doesn’t regret a second of it apparently.

Yeah the mother worked in James’ hospital as a cleaner. The missus had a few delings with her and said she was a lady. I’d say she had a hard life

I was reading that she had kids with another lad after she split with the Dad yet called them Dumbrell!!

would these fellas be aligned to any gangs @StoneCold or are they just complete madmen?

Is this the cunt that was involved in miss bikini ireland with that other former boyband chancer from limerick?

Warren is apparently ‘minding’ Fat Freddie in jail.

Other than that I don’t think they are or have been directly linked.

I don’t know mate.

Tis. I read the article, but no mention of the shleeveen from Limerick in it.

jesus that’s mad
Freddie is singing like a canary id say in there

He went to Spain and kept in with the Kinahans over there so he may not be as soft as you think.

Think they are “sole traders”. The canal was a sort of border between factions from Drimnagh and Inchicore. There was a “feud” of some sort a few years back.

1 Like

Aye, a lunatic, is Cotton Eye Joe Delaney still banged up?