Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

A fine road bowler as well.

2 Likes

The theory seems to be that the victim was known to Sean Little and was suspected of being involved in luring him to his murder.

Or pulled the trigger on Davis. Rumours he got pulled into Littles driveway and got seven shots in the head.

Any idea what the score is now?

The dubious murders committee are reviewing the incident at the moment to decide whether it was an OG or not

Whoever did that bit of paving should be shot? cc @Massey

2 Likes

:grimacing:

Spoiler lads ffs.

That’s rough.

My 13 year old daughter told me last week she’s friends with a niece of the lad shot in Coolock last week. I blanched visibly when she told me this and told her in very clear terms that she’s not to visit that girls house. There are less and less layers of separation between us and them.

Drew’s going to have to clamp down hard on these cunts. Only a matter of time before the decent law abiding citizens are caught up in the crossfire…

9 Likes

I’ve decided to give this thread a swerve in future after seeing that.

Don’t ever watch Platoon, mate.

2 Likes

The thing is that you don’t know who is involved in this shit. You can have gangsters living in one area where they are nice and polite, help out and people think they are nice folk. That same guy then goes into another area and is dealing drugs, beatings and other stuff.

I have gone to school with lads there were from good families, never really caused any trouble and then you hear they have been shot, beaten or on the run and or are now residing in fingal cemetary.

are you wc?

1 Like

I just take it that anyone from the northside of Dublin city is not to be trusted and I steer clear of them as much as possible. It’s a rule that has stood me in good stead and I’d advise everyone to use it.

17 Likes

That Ratoath Inn is gone to the dogs.

3 Likes

huh?

Nothing original.

That’s a tad extreme.