Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

Price? ?
Only just out

Those Latvians are after him @Tegman

It’s the crossbies that are after him

Not price anyway.
That Crosby fella sounds retarded on the recording of the phone call to Maguire from a while back.

did he not kill that latvian girl ? or am i getting mixed up

Is the Drogheda thing between two traveller families?

One traveller family (Maguires) and another local scumbag gang.

1 Like

Maguires and Boyles. Keith Boyle was last nights target afaik.

Drogheda could’ve done without this coming up to the Fleadh. It’s working on getting city status, but needs increase in investment in the town centre. The cop shop got 25 new recruits from templemore, but there aren’t enough patrol cars for the new personnel to go out and patrol…

have they never heard of foot patrol?

Wtf? Is it even the largest town in Ireland?

That’d be Waterford

Boylans I think.

March 2012, Drogheda Borough Council passed a resolution, “That the members of Drogheda Borough Council from this day forward give their consent and approval to the people of Drogheda referring to Drogheda as the City of Drogheda”

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

we were out in Drogheda there the other night @caulifloweredneanderthal
we had a grand time
this shite is just consigned to a few ratholes that unfortunatly brings the place down
i agree it is not the most aesthetically pleasing town but it wrong to see vermin degrade it

2 Likes

It is yes.

Is Drogheda larger than Dundalk now? In primary school geography the impression was that Dundalk was the biggest town in Co Louth.

It is. Drogheda will continue to grow given it’s proximity to Dublin and with the DART being extended to it in within the next decade or so.

Both are a good bit bigger than Kilkenny which is a town but for some reason the local refer to it as a city

1 Like

One or things in there will drive fellas on here demented.

3 Likes

The population of the municipal borough of Drogheda, along with the neighbouring rural areas of Louth and Meath, has increased by almost 80 per cent over two decades, rising from 46,451 to 83,042 in the 2016 census. The Laytown Bettystown Mornington corridor and Co. Meath environs are expanding rapidly, but the centre of Drogheda is not up to spec…

1 Like

good data there- thanks man and hope you are doing well BTW
its a grand town i think
as i say we went out there the other night for a change (ok she was driving- its a bit far for a taxi) and had a lovely evening

laytown/bettystown is not a nice part of the world tho… the meath coast in general up to drogehda is rough enough

1 Like