Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

no surprise the RA wanted this out of the way before the big celtic match tomorrow

they must be green enough though if the cops were on the scene that quick, hey must be thick as shit

never heard of him

Never heard of him either, although that’s probably my own fault for not buying the Irish Sun.

Paul Williams is a bigger cancer on society than all these hoods put together.

how so?

I used to live next door to him. He had a Great Dane who regularly knocked over my bin and dragged the contents all over the street.

I didn’t complain.

Great surveillance job by the Gardai to allow the strike to happen. Their arrival on the scene would suggest they were tracking either Dunne himself or the trigger man. I’ll ask the Celtic supporters in The 51 tomorrow if they’ve any information and I’ll tweet Stokes too.

Ireland’s most notorious criminal :lol:

Who takes the crown now?

things could get very messy up around coolock and donaghmede over christmas… :strokechin:

The Evening Herald lunchtime edition ran a front page story how the Gardai had foiled an Alan Ryan revenge hit by arresting an armed man in the City Centre. By 430 pm the murder on the northside story had broke!

This murder is the last sting of a dying wasp

Is it fair to say the Dublin Real IRA are little more than small time criminals? They don’t actually seem to have much of a community/political presence at all.

hardly small time il bomber. too many lads ending up pumped with lead and pushing up daisies

These people are merely businessmen supplying a product there is a clear demand for. Entrepreneurs. Certainly far more than Bill Cullen ever was.

Surely they’d crush these drug dealing factions if that was the case. There seems to be a certain impasse about the ‘dissident’ movement, the O6 version would have a big community vigilante presence whereas the Dublin faction seem to be openly in cahoots with drug dealers for a slice of the share.

Ya they’re all the same mate-I know one drug gang that brings in guns for the RA on their drug runs usually bringing them in on dingheys in Killiney.

Des of carpet fame is a brother of the slain gangland boss, according to an unreliable source in work.

:lol: :lol:

The best kind

I can confirm this unreliable rumour

Des’s shop is located at Cross Guns bridge and that’s certainly the fate his brother suffered from yesterday. The rug was pulled from under Ireland’s most notorious criminal and there’s blood on the carpet this morning.