Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

The video is absolutely savage

1 Like

Red is the son of the lad shot and was main target
Yes
No, guard

3 Likes

Videos are on Twitter if you search his name or look at the Dubslife or Bull McCabe accounts

1 Like

I wonder does that video,wheres hes threatening to ride a man doing his job ( A Guard) had any influence on the alleged delay of a response ro the incident?
20 mins its what circulating along with a Station, 2 mins away

Id have given it 35/40 tbh.Probably would have went outside for a smoke and a natter to the quare wan.

1 Like

This might explain why…

Major security operation for funeral of Dublin restaurant attacker Tristan Sherry who was shot with his own gun

Talk of revenge attacks, Shur didnt they make solid shite of me man who carried it out?

1 Like

Will some of the 5 in the restaurant be arrested for murder, sounds like that in the media. Could be win win for the gardaí.

1 Like

Looking forward to whatever the budget version of an O’Dwyer’s Funeral Home video is.

4 Likes

@artfoley was wondering how they didnt find the gun sherry had. Looks like they used it to shoot him as well as stabbing him which would explain why.

Your man was only the smuck sent to do it. The fellas who ordered the hit are still out there

Ah that seems overkill. It’s the season of goodwill to all men

I can’t really understand the glee. It was hateful.

1 Like

Are these all low level criminals?

I see a photo (might be here) of some lad offering a thousand euro for information on some fella.
It’s not exactly Escobar we are talking about here?

One…at best sometimes two levels above street level. Not enough between the two ears to keep his mouth closed for half a second.

1 Like

Sound that’s the impression I get anyway.
Not that it makes it any better. Probably worse if lads at that low level are out to take each other out and in public too.

Word on another thread that the shooter’s family were getting bullied by the Hennessys over a family member’s drug debt. It could have tipped the scales of motivation.

Hard have sympathy for anyone outside the poor staff and innocent bystanders. Fuck the rest of them

A Michael Andrecut has been charged.

The restaurant will do well to survive this - they don’t deserve it. When is yerman’s funeral?

1 Like

Could somebody please copy & paste the anatomy of a botched gangland hit article from yesterday’s Irish Times please?

1 Like