Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

Am I just unlucky with my timing here because I’ve been listening to radio on and off during the day and it seems to me that Pat Hickey is still considered of more interest than this, this incident has to be where the line is drawn in the sand, these cunts need to be taken off the streets in both countries.

2 Likes

Radio reporting that yer man was apparently chatting to the Hutch fella they were trying to take out. Yer man is hardly involved himself in some way is he?

It’s said that he stopped chatting to him as you would when encountering an Irish fella abroad. It’s not unheard of.

Yeah I was wondering was it that or the other. Seemed odd as they referred to the conversation and that yer man was from Drimnagh as if there was something to be implied.

Fucking hell

It’s pretty straight forward. Armed Cops organise raids > Armed Cops shoot these cunts > Come up with some bullshit reason why or plant a gun in the scummy cunts hand etc. Nobody will ask questions, job done. This is how it’s done in countries that have to deal with this kind of stuff for decades. Just get rid of the bastards

Programme on CH4 last night about a police sniper up in court for murder. They stopped a car, gang members inside with guns, sniper riddles one of them who moved, up for murder. Protect the scum at all costs.

terribly sad that his murder, it appears, was as a result of interacting with certain Dublin natives while on holiday.

Both Mr O’Neill and Jonathan Hutch were in a group of people who were walking in the resort of Costa de la Calma when the killing took place.

The men had not known one another before but are understood to have met on holiday as their children had played together in the pool area of the apartments where they were staying.

They need to watch a few episodes of The Shield for inspiration. Vic Mackey would have the answer

2 Likes

Bang bang … Crumlin

Impossible, sure Frances only released a press release yesterday

Could be McGregor related. A lot of lads coked to the gills , up all night drinking, watching fighting with ready access to guns…never likely to end well

5 Likes

That sums up the entire population.

Speak for yourself mate

I thought the riot police had been patrolling the bloody streets of dublin ?

Surely time for the Dubs to get the support of the United Nations peacekeeping forces.

Passed through an armed checkpoint on my way to collect tickets for Dublin Kerry on Sunday.

Unusual location for such a checkpoint I mused as I drove on. Then I remembered an associate of one of the gangs was reported as being a regular in a bar just off that road.

The gangland is moving to south Dublin suburbia. You really have no clue who you could be drinking beside.

Dont take it too much to heart mate, they turned up at a match in Wicklow last night.

1 Like

Hey! Guys!

TFK usually solves the crimes, thanks to @TreatyStones superlative sleuthing…so why not try something different but equally worthwhile and STOP the crimes. We’re all on the same side and although, much like Walter Sobchak, I have dabbled in pacificism myself, I’ve always been an advocate of violence when it is necessary.

@mickee321 : Armament. Tactics. Contacts.
@anon98850436: Powder and menace
@thedancingbaby: Intimidation
@Thrawneen: Captogan (the Methamphetamine alternative ISIS use if the powder makes one lose focus. Makes you feel “invincible” so may not be necessary with so many confident guys)
@Bandage: Get away driver
@TreatyStones: Crawling through gaps in security no regular sized human could fit through
@Rintintin: There to egg him on
@Caoimhain: A week’s bootcamp to get us focused and show us the correct way to hollow out a breadroll. Also would need to get the lowdown on the target as he most likely knows him.
@carryharry: Provider of a Volcano vape machine and the finest weed in Ireland to bring us down.
@anon67715551: Provider of safe house
@Piles_Hussain: As above

You can sit there posting about the Gards or that stupid bitch and her press releases or you can get a sack of doorknobs and do something.

I’m a doer. Anyone else?

10 Likes

What are you on this week?

7 Likes

:smile: