Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

“The chief suspect is an INLA man who’s now on the run after he was also linked to the shooting of Gareth Hutch ten days ago.”

This the man??

1 Like

We have the definitive word on things

https://twitter.com/NiallHarbison/status/869859074099347456

It’s almost as if nialler is reading this thread…

its Liam Byrne, they have whacked him

1 Like

I’ll call bullshit on this!!

Micheal keogh .ur welcome

Pretty sure the young fellas in the pool covered this hit on Sunday afternoon.

1 Like

The Hutches haven’t gone away, you know.

This’ll be a big boost to them.

I think theirs going to be bx lash over this johhny keogh will be freaked over this . His little brother was just a easy target

They had to strike back, I’d say anyone with half a connection to the Kinahans would have done.

The kinahans were picking off the low hanging fruit. At least the hutches started with a spectacular

Art

In GAA scoring parlance , giving a point for a “low hanging fruit” whack and a goal for a biggie what is the score now ?

I’d probably go with an international rules system of scoring. The regency hit was an under while the kinahans have scored a load of behinds

I’d say the score before today was 6 each due to the kinahans getting a number of innocent victims

2 Likes

dd

was it an associate, a henchman, a trusted lieutenant or an enforcer that was killed?

1 Like

Tomas Fox and Johny Keogh (both north inner city) are not smiling now.One doing life and the other with a dead brother now.They should av stayed out of feud or backed their own.
They took out Gareth Hutch (who they grew up with)for the cartels blood money.Another example of how the cartel turned a community on itself.
To date,no cartel figure has been murdered in their stronghold south of the Liffey.I doubt the cartel will be too bothered by this murder.Keogh will hurt

1 Like

Nicola Tallant must be creaming her knickers

1 Like

Still waiting confirmation on identity of hittee

Another public accounts committee appearance for An Gardai, another gangland hit the same day.

As GAA coaches like to say, control the controllables.

Gangland activity on the streets and phoenix park