Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

They’ve been trying to get him for a while now though. He needs to go to the matresses

They’ve been trying to get him since 2015, there was another recently who had survived his 6th assassination attempt, that Mago Gatley fella has survived a few as well. You’ve got to admire that.

That Bottler lad is probably going to get taken out anyways, so while he still has a bit of support he should just go on suicide mission and take out a heap of the other side while he’s at it.

1 Like

Bottler had a toddler in his arms when approached by the gunmen. He threw it on the ground and ran.

I don’t know whether this was outrageously cuntish or the right thing to do.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. Was he saving the child or himself. Or both :thinking:

It’s gas, tho the Bottler’s faith is sealed and he is almost passed his sell by date, he doesn’t appear shaken.

1 Like

I remember I got a taxi driver in Limerick around the time of the Keanes & the Ryans who suggested the government pay for them all to have target practice. He said it’d speed things up, and make the rest of us safer. :grin:

1 Like

If he threw it at the gunman he could have knocked him out.

1 Like

The right thing to do.

He has had a great run

I think it was Jimmy Carr had the gag
How many babies does it take to paint a wall?
Depends how hard you throw them

3 Likes

Fate.

Choco could have meant faith, he’s a very spiritual person.

Myself & @farmerinthecity are going to setup a comical little and large assassin team.

4 Likes

No job too big or too small

2 Likes

You could bring @ChocolateMice for the craic

https://filmreviewonline.com/wp-content/gallery/lifes-too-short/lifes-too-short-004.jpg

1 Like

Given that some on here suspect me to be a major player in the Dublin gangland scene (cc @smark) I would like to distance myself from the revelation that the car involved in the double homicide had a Laois registration. I would never be seen driving a fucking Opel Zafira.

There will be no further comment on this matter at this time.

3 Likes

These lads are getting smarter. They’re only using cars that set themselves on fire now.

29 Likes

:grinning:

Hopefully @carryharry can give you the 10th there.