Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

Keyboard warrior

mick the hack reckons the lads are sound anyway, presume they contacted him to seek his wise counsel

2 Likes

Hey criminals. Just so you know we are thinking about arresting you.

"Conspiracy to murder "
How is that even a crime ?

I’m sure this latest arrest had nothing to do with this

1 Like
  1. All persons who shall conspire, confederate, and agree to murder any person, whether he be a subject of Her Majesty or not, and whether he be within the Queen’s dominions or not, and whosoever shall solicit, encourage, persuade, or endeavour to persuade, or shall propose to any person, to murder any other person, whether he be a subject of Her Majesty or not, and whether he be within the Queen’s dominions or not, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, and being convicted thereof shall be liable . . . to be kept in penal servitude for any term not more than ten . . . years . . .

Wilson is one

Would the guards be much up in the way of wires or is it all just informants and busts?

They claim to have used high tech bugging equipment in this instance.

Lucky?

I guess they have the equipment they took out of GSOC going unused.

5 Likes

None of the important lads in these gangs go near the guns. I doubt Liam Byrne or Sean McGovern was in the car somehow–it’ll be a few ambitious nobody-thugs. I wonder which Hutch they were after, surely not all this trouble for Ross or Alan Hutch?

The cops seem to have a serious squeeze on the Kinahan. More big raids today, €10m worth of drugs seized here and Holland. A few limerick lads caught up in the latest raids. Be interesting to see who they are.

1 Like

2 guesses pal :grin:

Dutch connection gave it away there. His being operating away for a long long time.

The man who was living in Kilrush?
Or am I on a wild goose CHASE?

A wild goose “chaser” exactly :joy:

1 Like

Spit it out! I haven’t the time to be going on wild goose chases on google!

The old Vito Corleone theory that wars are bad for business is true .

A leading celeb involved in a feud with another gangster according to the star today.

Your first guess as which celeb it is will be correct