Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

Another TFK exclusive
cc: @Vilbox

stfu Paul you lowlife cunt.

1 Like

A bad day for the travelling community that two warring families would give them bad publicity such as this. They are in the minority though and shouldn’t give the rest of the majority of the community a bad name.

7 Likes

Of course it is. Their ethnic minority status now ensures that they can be held accountable for absolutely nothing and that any attempts to do so will result in a court visit where they will be declared oppressed and marginalised.

A fucking quarry with a pick and shovel each is where they should be put. They can either work for a living or kill each other with the tools. In any case, for the rest of normal society, its a big win win.

1 Like

in fairness the whole travelling community is related

1 Like

Pat Kenny can be very good and sneery at times. Listened to the intro to his radio show this morning and he leads with the shooting of a baby and a 17 year old yesterday then plays the clip of the old fella ranting away…let’s the listener come to their own conclusions.

what conclusion did you arrive at?

@mickee321 your pal Rattigan won his appeal to the Supreme Court

probably fair enough
his ex Mrs., Natasha is a grand bit of stuff
@Tegman
can you please provide an update on the crumlin/drimnagh fued for us?, state of play, etc…

this is epic stuff, he is not to be messed with

here he is at home having a cup of tea after the verdict

10 Likes

delighted i choose network security for my house alarm, endorsed by Wayne “fatpuss” Bradley

1 Like

Greased poll?

What are they voting on?

1 Like

Are there any competent Judges in this Country?

cc @artfoley

There certainly are but I wouldn’t be looking, by and large, in the district for them.

District judges are “local and limited” with heavy emphasis on both local and limited.

1 Like

The Italian general election?

The one on Wanderly Wagon.

2 Likes

John Edwards. Kilmallock man with Wexford heritage.

Michael Patwell

cc @caoimhaoin

As I said a stubborn cunt. Brought the whole cork court system to a shuddering halt about 15 years ago when he jailed a LAB solicitor for contempt