Top Quality Posters

@Nembo_Kid is a top top poster who could put you in his pocket whenever he likes.

2 Likes

He’s 100 times the poster you are anyway despite being an imaginary character, it’s brilliant the way you appear on so many of the most liked by lists and absolutely fuck all of the most liked ones, what could that be a sign of shittysnout?

Tfk needs @Nembo_Kid respect please

I’ve not disrespected him at all Joe, my arrow was pointed at one of his lickspittles.

1 Like

No need for the jealousy, fishcake. I can recall liking 5 or 6 of your posts since you joined the forum.
Look, I’d like a few more if you weren’t so fucking boring & all snowflake like.

You’d like my posts if you were told to toady.
It makes for fairly sad reading though when you spend your day with your tongue and nose collecting shit and they won’t even throw you a bone

1 Like

It’s pretty sad how you continue to fret about what I like, mate.

One of these days you’ll cotton on.

Ah diddums, have I not cottoned on yet to the intricacies of TFK?
You take this shit INCREDIBLY serious mate.

Keep replying, mate.

Destroyed, and resorting to using someone else’s line again, why didn’t you call me fishcake altogether to complete the embarrassment :sweat_smile:
Serious business this TFK

Because I’m logged in under a different user you ape.

1 Like

Can you two mid table lads take your spat elsewhere. Cheers.

13 Likes

Certainly changed this place. Back around 2010/11 every single thread was home to a different feud. If two posters got on it was assumed that they were either alts or gay. As a general rule if anyone responded positively to a post it was so they could antagonise someone else.

This chap must have set off several hundred meltdowns over those first few years.

4 Likes

+1 was the equivalent of the like button back then

He was great that little roll eyes emoticon. A fella would post paragraphs explaining his point and you could just reply with that which would make shit of his points in one swoop and simultaneously drive him even more mad.

6 Likes

:joy:

@Smark i fuckin loved that little fella…

1 Like

it doesnt have quite the same effect

Vital 10th given