Topics specific to Dublin Bay North, its environs and, most importantly, its inhabitants

The Journal reported yesterday about a spate of muggings in Clontarf and they quoted Garda sources which said the gang suspected of carrying them out is from Balbriggan. Clontarf Neighbourhood Watch is very concerned apparently and has been in ongoing contact with Gardaí. An increase in Garda patrols has now been confirmed. I hope the attacks don’t seep across the Howth Road into Dublin 5. Is Balbriggan in Fingal by the way?

1 Like

Yes, it is North County Dublin. It is a poor mans Skerries

1 Like

if you mock k32 ill kill you

1 Like

It’s more like a poor man’s Darndale.

1 Like

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

These gurriers previously preyed on the people of Malahide and Portmarnock

They’ve been making their way over the beautiful Blanchardstown too

Sounds like this could be solved by getting the train to bypass Balbriggan

1 Like

Yep. Serious enough incident on Halloween in Porto. Balbriggan has a serious population integration issue. There’s just not enough services for the amount of people who currently live there let alone those who will be living there in the future.

Serious enough?

A playstation controller was robbed ffs

2 Likes

Nah. A fellow got a firework to the eye while getting a few slaps and the gardai took a load of statements to do nothing about.

Sad to see you lashing out though. You should paddle up to balbriggan and see if your fixie is on sale at the market.

A 13-year old in Beaumont was beaten up and had his bicycle stolen the other day.

Is Beaumont outside Dublin Bay North?

TNH

Denial. A sad demise for you. All ok with you?

really good mate

surprised you are spreading scare stories on the internet

I think I know why you don’t like k32

What’s k32? I saw the email the pslc management sent. Happened at the five a side pitches so they came looking for cctv. Sad you wouldn’t take my word for it.

FAO of @Juhniallio.

By the way I had a spot of tea in Clontarf Castle late this afternoon.

1 Like

I HATE this thread.