Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

Tottenham have reached an agreement with Sevilla for Jules KoundĆ©. Spurs have offered Ā£30m + Davinson Sanchez. However the 22-year-old has refused to enter negotiations with Tottenham as he has no intention of joining the club

2 Likes

That happened me many times on football manager. That last line in particular resonatesšŸ˜‚ Heā€™d have been a coup for Spurs.

1 Like

I havenā€™t played Football Manager without Michael Edwards on my staff so Iā€™m not accustomed to rejection.

1 Like

How did Nat Phillips develop under your tutelage? Managed to acquire Kylian Mbappe? Surely won countless honours?

I donā€™t have the Klopp magic sauce so Nat is a dud. Iā€™m in 2027/8 now with Trent and Gomez left from the original squad. Mason Mount, Bellingham, Eric Garcia, Vinicius Jr, Gabriel Barbosa some of my key men.

1 Like

They should try a monthly rolling contract on massive wages. When they join the club then theyā€™ll generally settle for less

I see Messi is leaving Barcelona. Tottenham were the trailblazers in signing Argentinians in Ossie Ardiles and Ricky Villa. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Chairman Levy has a grand plan for the Rosario native.

1 Like

Better chance of him buying spuds Iā€™d imagine.

Kane out Messi in. With the Asian Messi and the actual Messi theyā€™d probably only need two or three more types of Messi to be competitive

Who is the Irish messi these days?

Wes is still playing in the football league so will hold that title until he retires

A few reports over the weekend that Citeh and the oils money Sheikhs have upped the bid for Harry to Ā£130 million. Moving in the right direction. Be preferable if Chairman Levy could get the sale through before the start of the season next week.

The Asian Messi has put us ahead against the Champions of England.

A lovely goal.

What was Dias trying to do there? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That should have been 2-0. Bergwijn should have buried that. He missed one at Anfield last season which would probably have wrapped it up and we lost to a last minute Liverpool winner.

Bergwijn is a fair unit for a premier league player.

Spurs win 1-0

Thatā€™s 4 trips for Coach Pep to the new White Hart Lane - 4 defeats and no goals scored.

2 Likes

Levy is some idiot if he doesnā€™t sell Kane.

Well done Spurs. Great performance & win.