Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

That defeat is another £10m added to the price tag.

Great performance from Spurs. Absolutely routed the champs. Youd feel with the crowd in the billion pound stadium and Kane still to come back in that they’ll be unstoppable this season. Hard to see them losing the league from here.

4 Likes

I’m not sure city will bend tbh.

How the fuck did they ever leave Mourinho in the door there?

Nuno seems to be a grand sort

Jonathan Northcroft in the Sunday Times today reporting that Kane is staying. Northcroft is usually fairly on the money.

I’d cash in on him myself if we could get £150 million.

Spurs must have incredible resources if they can turn down a 125 million for a player like Kane in these times.

1 Like

They’re the most in debt club in Europe.

1 Like

Yid Army!

1 Like

Spurs will be coining it in on the stadium now that Boris has opened it all up fully.

How is the hipster bar going to do Dan ?? The NFL fans will love it

The bars there are unreal. Plenty of hipster bear on tap.

1 Like

I believe they’re great. Soccer hipsters like @the_man_himself and @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy would be in their element there, in a hipster bar.

Wow

1 Like

£10 a pint

Didn’t notice as I got so hammered I got my debit card swallowed by the ATM, cancelled my credit card in error and froze my revolut card in error so my travelling companion was footing the bill.

2 Likes

I see our reserves lost 1-0 tonight in the first leg of a Europa Conference League play off to some crowd called Pacos de Ferreira.

When will the reserve tie be played

Good win at Molineux agsinst Wolverhampton Wanderers. I love 0-1 away wins.

Golden Boot Harry is staying. Chairman Levy has seen off the vultures (for the moment anyway).

1 Like

Spuds flexing their financial muscle again. Amazing how the most in debt club in Europe can turn down record transfer fees.