Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

But they donā€™t have beer glasses that fill from the bottom or their own in house brewery?

1 Like

Do they serve them all through the match or is it only at half time to try and force people to watch Spurs?

1 Like

Do Bayern Munich have to obey the Munich Beer Laws with the beer they serve? Should be quality stuff if so

Harry Kane on the bench in the super cup tonight. He could win a trophy within hours of leaving spurs

1 nil down

Time for Harry

Kane has Spurssed Bayern

2 nil with a wonder goal

1 Like

LOL

Has the ink dried on that contract?

If todayā€™s edgelords had been around at the time of Jimmy Greaves theyā€™d have said the same thing about him.

Kane is a brilliant professional and stayed loyal to Tottenham for a long time, probably too long for his own good.

1 Like

I quite like Coach Ange and I think heā€™s a very good fit for Spurs in the way low key appointments like Martin Jol, Pochettino and even Arry were. His appointment has been quite well received and thereā€™s a good degree of positivity after the utter misery of Mourinho and Conte.

Losing Harry and 25-30 goals a season that he provides is obviously a big hole to fill. Itā€™s very hard to know what way the season will unfold. We could do anything from pushing hard for Top 4 to a relegation dogfight.

Heā€™s spurssed them good

Romero gives us an early lead at Brentford. 0-1.

I think Spurs will finish higher up the table this year. Team more balanced now that the carthorse is gone

Thatā€™s an incredibly soft penalty for Brentford. Only Spurs could get utterly blackguarded like that.

Son kicked him on the ankle. While it may not have caused him to go down directly, it was significant enough of a contact to cause the Brentford player a disadvantage as he attempted to progress.

2-1 Brentford. Weā€™re still utterly diabolical at the back and this new goalkeeper doesnā€™t look too hectic.

2-2 Emerson Royal

i wouldnā€™t like to be hanging my hat on that flake Richarlison

2 Likes