Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

We could be relegated.

Lads, its Tottenham

1 Like

Need to do what should have been done in the summer, get Graham Potter in.

1 Like

A foreign hipster coach with a beard wasn’t what was needed

1 Like

Can’t have a meat and potatoes manager leading the team out in the fancy new stadium.

This is what you get when you delegate. Getting this Director of Football Paratici from a Mickey Mouse league like Serie A was a rare bad move from Chairman Levy. First job he gave Paratici was to hire a new manager and this is what happens - he comes up with this hipster with a beard, who hasn’t a clue.

2 Likes

Levy was incredibly stupid to turn down the money for Harry Kane.

3 Likes

Going to be a serious season of discontent and blood letting the likes of which we haven’t seen since the latter days of Irving Scholar quickly followed by the Alan Sugar/Terry Venables feud.

Graham Potter is one of the bigger hipster managers out there. Of course in your mind hipster = dirty foreigner

1 Like

@ChairmanDan is an awful racist.

1 Like

I’d have Graham down as more mod than hipster, to be fair.

2 Likes

Nuno seems like a decent enough fellow. He’s completely in over his head here though. He could well follow up his manager of the month award at the end of his first month at the helm by getting the sack at the end of his second month.

Potter makes the players perform raps and ballets. Not very mod.

How’s tricks @ChairmanDan ?

1 Like

Things are good.

They’d be even better if Nuno and that Paratici chap that hired him were shown the door.

Levy should go along with them given he’s the man who signed off on both.

After barely putting a foot wrong in over 20 years at White Hart Lane, it is concerning that Chairman Levy has made two calamitous footballing decisions in the past 18 months or so - appointing Mourinho at the end of 2019 and hiring Paratici this summer. I wonder is he losing it a bit?

What’s gone wrong with Bamidele @ChairmanDan? He’ll be playing for Bournemouth next season.

1 Like

Graham Potter worked the oracle out in Sweden akin to Roy Hodgson on the continent but I’m not overly convinced by his mid-table championship finish with Swansea or the subsequent two seasons with Brighton where they basically finished in a similar position to where they had done under Chris Hughton, just with more investment. The underlying xg stats are good though apparently and they’ve started this season very well. Win tonight and they are top. I’m not sure I’d classify him as a superior coach to Nuno yet though.

Barely putting a foot wrong? They’re the most in debt club in Europe and haven’t won a trophy in over a decade.