Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

Love how little old Tottenham bring out the seethe :clap::clap::clap::clinking_glasses:

Title winning teams have to win ugly too. I’m just reading there now that Glasgow Celtic won ugly as well against Meadowbank Thistle this afternoon.

That sounded like a chastening night down at the Goldstone Ground.

An early Sarr goal to put injury ravaged Spurs 1-0 ahead against Bournemouth. I see Man U fan Luke Littler is in attendance at White Hart Lane this afternoon, a guest of fellow darts enthusiast, the injured James Maddison.

Sarr off injured. Spurs S&C team will have to go

Serious questions marks for sure over the scale of the injury list. I’d be interested to hear the observations of those more familiar with Big Ange historically, like @Bandage and the Scottish crew from his time at Glasgow Celtic or Brisbane Roar supporter @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy whether this is a recurring theme.

The Asian Messi doubles our lead. 2-0.

Richarlison. 3-0.

1 Like

@ChairmanDan I’m looking to pick up two tickets to the Spurs v Brighton game on the 10th February.
Do you (or anyone else) know if StubHub is a legit option for them? They are around €100 each on that.
Would that be the going rate?

That’s €100 + fees. That would be closer to €270 all in.

Missed this the other day, pal. I’d say it’s a case of a squad who’ve been coasting for a long time feeling the effects of trying to perform at the levels & intensity demanded by Postecoglou.

I’ve used stubhub for Spurs and I know that @KinvarasPassion did the same, it’s top class
I think I paid about 85 but that was under previous management when they couldn’t give away tickets so 100 seems good
You can see what the view is like from your seat

1 Like

On the club website, they are listed as an unofficial reseller

used stubhub recently (thanks BIAT) for a Spurs game and it worked fine, around 340 all in for 2 tickets at the time (good tickets). The only unsettling bit is that you wont get the tickets till 24 hours before hand and there is a small risk that the seller could pull out.

It worked the finest for me anyway

It’s a pain in the ass to buy from the club for a one off game

1 Like

would the Spurs website itself not be a better option?

they have a code to get access to buy tickets for 50% off & then it £48 for the cheapest ticket

maybe @ChairmanDan could by the hotspur membership & then allow others to use it

EPL is a bit of a rip off

1 Like

I think you have to be a member before you can buy a ticket on the website. To buy two I think I’d need to pay £55 to be a member

looks like its half price now to be a member

1 Like

The One Hotspur membership is normally £55 for the year and allows access to purchase tickets for the year . Not guaranteed tickets but you have a good chance. I used the resellers years ago and it cost me twice what I would have paid if I joined the OH club. Going over for the cup game Fri, tickets £25 , flights £50, no need for hotel , so cheaper than an AIF ticket.

1 Like

I gave up my season ticket years ago. Brother lives in London and is a season ticket holder so he sorts me out when I go over. Don’t get over too often now with kids.

@Tassotti a regular at the Lane too. He could give a good steer on it.