Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

Bentancur has a lovely way about him.

Antonio Nunez was fairly bad. He may even be the worst Nunez ever to play for Liverpool.

Ange seems to have ruined him

There’s a worse player, and man, just after coming on

1 Like

We went 11 years without beating Man U between 2001 and 2012. Then we broke that duck with a 2-3 win at Old Trafford in Sir Alex’s last season. That was a first win at Old Trafford in 23 years since Gary Lineker scored in a 0-1 win just before Christmas 1989 when the Man U fans were baying for Air Alex to be sacked.

A big let off there; what a miss from McTominay

That’s a big blow to our title hopes. In mitigation we were very depleted and don’t have any squad depth. If you are winning the title though you need to be turning 2-2 into a 2-3 win against a mid table side. Look at how the Abu Dhabi financed oilmen turned 2-2 into 2-3 at another mid table side last night. Granted Citeh were bringing on Kevin de Bruyne to win the match while we were turning to Bryan Gil.

1 Like

I thought the lack of effort of the Manchester United players was hilarious. They were just trotting around & letting Spurs progress the ball up the field from the start. Applying no pressure on the ball at all & the second equaliser exemplified that. Spurs owned the ball for most of the game but I felt they lacked the conviction at 2-2 to go on & win it. Obviously hindered by the injured players & lads away with international teams. I thought Werner had a good debut but too many diddy players in that starting team today, e.g. Romero, Skipp, Hojberg, Johnson.

Bissouma has contracted malaria at the African Nations Cup.

Astute business this by @ChairmanDan

https://twitter.com/footballconfid1/status/1748352451499933848?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

A very honest pre-match interview from Pep there. He only has one more ambition to realise at Manchester City - to score a goal at the home of the mighty Tottenham Hotspur.

Surely they’ve scored at White Hart Lane at least once?

Pep has visited White Hart Lane as Citeh manager 6 times. He’s lost all 6, hasn’t scored a goal and conceded 9.

Spurs keeper fouled. That goal has to be chalked off unless the fix is in for the greasy oil regime Team.

Blackguarded. Disgraceful decision.

I’ve ni skin in the game but the goalkeeper wants to grow a pair

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-city-simon-hooper-spurs-31590887

Turnaround is fair play I suppose

1 Like

No fair play when it comes to those sports washing, financial dopers bankrolled by their human rights abusing, beheading, oil rogue state.

They should by plying their trade in about the 10 tier of English football. Just ask Sean Dyche and Everton about fair play.

Isn’t Joe Lewis after pleading guilty and facing jail time in America for his crimes? Spurs might never have been able to afford Sergei Rebrov were it not for Joes white collar crime.

1 Like

Spurs and Citeh are both state financed clubs.

1 Like