Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

Man City beat Stoke in the 2011 FA Cup final. Semi-final was against Man Utd.

Man United have never stopped referring to themselves as the biggest club in the world :rofl:

Big Ange is BACK :clap::clap:

1 Like

Ah, makes sense now. Ten fags has been an unparalleled success as his 1 billion spends has won’t the Vauxhall homes league cup and a charity shield.
You can’t put a price on a trophy.

1 Like

Oh, and the FA cup that fergie didn’t bother turning up for.

1 Like

Romero is septic at times. 2-1 down here.

Timo Werner is still at Spurs I see.

A very ordinary player.

I caught sections of it in the radio. Going nowhere under Big Ange. All powder puff possession stiff with no end product and constantly conceding soft goals on the break.

Always a risk bringing in someone used to managing against Kobe Antlers and Alloa Athletic Pipe Fitters

https://x.com/TheSpursWatch/status/1833491800226476470?t=w-2mlShcjhU8yffLKGfisA&s=19

1 Like

Daniel Levy is a vile man

God rest the poor woman bur why isn’t this happening at Luton Town, with whom Pleat was primarily associated?

Wasn’t he run our of Tottenham after barely a year in charge for being a creepy sex pest going around ogling and soliciting prostitutes?

He was a director of football, caretaker manager and scout for Spurs for a large number of years after his management stint. Shameful by Levy

1 Like

@ChairmanDan

Pleat has been chief scout or a scout there for going on 30 years afaik. That’s inhumane from Levy but hardly a surprise.

Despicable.

Some atmosphere in WHL for this one

Keep me updated fellow Yids. Won’t get to see it. 2pm on a Sunday is an awful time to be able to watch a game of soccer.

1 Like

Still 0-0 me owl yid pal. Solanke with the best chance but took too long over it. We have all the possession but nothing to show for it yet.

Arsenal should be taking at least one of those two big chances

2 Likes