Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

If he had Harry Kane last night they would have won handy.

1 Like

You’ve lost me now. I wouldn’t be familiar with a lot of these foreign players from other clubs. Who does this Luis Diaz chap play for and what match are you talking about there?

He plays for Everton F.C. and Athletic Grounds Ltd and the match was against Hotspur FC.

1 Like

They should never have let him go, Levy should’ve given him his 500k-per-week

1 Like

I’m not sure that stands up to much scrutiny. He’s so slow now. England weren’t much good with him Or Bayern.

I don’t know. I think he’s on the downward slope of his career. Spurs could use the money better

The poor man is injured since the Champions League semi final I’d say and even before. Crippled from carrying Spurs on his back.

You’ve got to get Harry in and pair him with Big Dom, sell Son, shoot Richarlison for the insurance

Spurs didn’t fall off a cliff without him last season.

Harry Kane is like Pat Horgan.

A good player but not a great player. There’s more to it than just numbers.

They fell off badly enough in the end. He always used to dig them out in games like that. Solanke was actually very good in general, but missed 4 good chances. Manager said it last night, their good football isn’t rewarded because they’re not ruthless enough in the box. I backed them so I’m like a cunt obviously!

There are parallels I cannot deny and their respective windows are closing

1 Like

Looks like they’ll never win the big one?
Chases individual records?
Plays big matches injured?

2 Likes

Oh Captain, My Captain

remember he stuck to his principles away to Real Madrid & wanted an open game :grinning:

If Tuchel had kept him on then Munich would have won the Champions League.

1 Like

Not sure about spending €120 million on Brennan Johnson and Dom Solanke.

1 Like

How did that end up?

A thrashing

Ange should focusing on winning the cups like ten hag and man united as opposed to going the Liverpool route of thinking finishing in the
Top four is some sort of achievement.

The 2006 league cup win relaunched man United as a club.

I heard Micah Richard’s saying they wouldn’t have won the league in 2012 or whatever year it was without beating man united in the fa cup final the previous season.