Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

He’s a very clever man. First in his class at Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge University.

What’s his record in the Pioneer Quiz??

2 Likes

Wasting your time explaining the financial implications of trying to compete with the dopers like City, Chelsea and PSG. Their myopia blinds them from seeing the big picture.

4 Likes

Some media reports than Nuno has been sacked.

I said here during the summer that it was time to cash in on Kane if the price was right. The problem was that there was seemingly only a £75 million offer for Kane from Citeh and that was it. Chairman Levy quite correctly turned down that insulting lowball. £75 million for the multiple golden boot winner, last seasons golden boot and assist winner and Captain of England when they’re lashing out £100 million of their dirty blood/oil money for Grealish.

The Martinez chap that was talked about as a replacement was seemingly going to cost about £80 million.

Is the xenophobe still blaming everyone else bar Levy? What a lunatic.

Should you not be over on the Roma thread now calling on the board to be sacked, just like you were calling on the Glasgow Celtic 9 in a row, quadruple treble winning board to be sacked? I believe Roma have just lost at home to 10 man AC Milan.

Should you not be calling for Levy’s head rather than scapegoating Johnny Foreigners?

He’s gone.

I’m sure @ChairmanDan will continue to skirt the Levy issue like the coward he is.

At least Christian Gross was committed to sustainable public transport.

2 Likes

i wouldn’t mind having a bad day like Nunos, crying into my millions of pounds pay off would help me get over it pretty quickly I think

1 Like

I’d imagine the thought of some bonus unemployment naps would be a significant comfort to you too

Nuno looks like a man in bad need of a nap these days

Look lads, its Tottenham :grinning:

1 Like

Didn’t Fabrizio tell us Conte was going to United the other day?

That was when they were all incorrectly running with the story there was a managerial vacancy at Old Trafford.

Conte would be some coup for Spuds.

Imagine if that incompetent fuckwit Levy actually gave him the assurances in the summer then they’d hardly be in the mess they are now.