Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

Would Levy pony up the money Conte would want?

Conte might even win a trophy there. It would be a serious appointment.
Levy mugging United off here. It seems the reason Nuno is gone right now is because Levy isnā€™t hanging about for Ole to get sacked and Conte to take the Utd gig.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s another few hundred million to the most indebted sports organization in the world. A disgrace they are allowed to operate on such losses

1 Like

If Conte can get rid of Kane and spend the proceeds he could do well. Good news for Dockerty as Conte made a league winner out of Victor Moses.

I think City would still splash out on Kane. Theyā€™re missing a CF.

Youā€™d get 3 very decent players out of the proceeds.

nobody is going to touch Kane with a barge pole. He plays everywhere but centre forward these days.

arenā€™t Spurs funded by Joe Lewis who made his fortune crashing the pound on Black Wednesday with Soros and runs his companies out of Barbados?

Some patriot

Iā€™m Italian.

3 Likes

Yep. Heā€™s the fella who got mcmanus to the next level as well.

When did he claim he was a patriot?

I would very much doubt that.

isnā€™t the tan here always extolling the virtues of the Brits over Johnny foreigner

at the money they want for him? He is 28, injury prone and his form is terrible. They missed the boat

Hopefully Chairman Levy gets Graham Potter. Iā€™d settle for Conte though if he canā€™t land Potter.

was he in on Magnier and McManus crashing some currency out in South America too?

I think City made a huge mistake signing Grealish rather than Son. Heā€™d be perfect for them and is less of a diving cunt.

1 Like

No one touched it earlier in the year at the money they wanted for him. I presumed you meant that there would be no interest in general.

City came close to matching it mate. They surely realize now they dodged a bullet and wonā€™t be going anywhere near it again

Son didnā€™t get 2 assists in Euro 2021.

2 Likes

Kaneā€™s agent brother was telling the world the deal was done. I could see them going back in.