Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

Levy is like a problem gambler chasing his losses here. Thankfully the ownership of Spurs is an opaque structure run through the Bahamas so he won’t face the financial scrutiny that other clubs might.

2 Likes

Levy must be the most inept CEO in football at the minute, whether that’s by accident or design but Spuds are a shambles, won nothing, white elephant stadium, spiraling debts, rising running costs and a bang average squad assembled for hundreds of millions - all under his watch.

You just concentrate on steering that forklift carefully and don’t be fretting about things that are way over your head. Leave the finance side of things to the first in his class, Economics graduate, Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge University.

Dan is right @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy The financial wizard spent a fortune getting a new football director and a couple of interim managers lately. He also turned down a fortune for an injury prone carthorse.

1 Like

You’re getting very testy about legitimate criticism of Levy. Is it your rampant xenophobia surfacing again where you try and blame all his shortcomings on Johnny Foreigner?

Chairman Levy reportedly turned down a derisory offer of ÂŁ75 million of blood/oil money for the current Golden Boot and Golden Assist winner.

Squires does it again

1 Like

Rampant xenophobia and anti-semitic overtones on show here again in the personal attacks on Chairman Levy.

Dear oh dear, hateful mudslinging from the man who regularly uses the phrase ‘towel heads’. All points have been directed at Levy’s poor performance as emperor of THFC.

1 Like

I see our resident racist is now gaslighting others by playing the victim. Weren’t you out to bat for a rugby paedo earlier this week?

Shameful.

No, I wasn’t.

Usual @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy tactics when he’s getting all hot and bothered. Make up some falsehoods and throw them out there.

I think you were

cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

Getting serious now. A cry for help to Smithers.

1 Like

It is getting serious, a bit like when you out to bat for a paedo.

it was a weird few posts by @ChairmanDan to be talking about Tweed the way he was

1 Like

Yeah, he was very reticent to say anything bad about a sectarian, woman beating paedo but if he was from the muslim community he’d be calling him a “towel head” based on their religious beliefs.

1 Like

Doesn’t get more blatant than this

2 Likes

odd value set

A rugby discussion amongst myself, @Fagan_ODowd and @gilgamboa about the Ireland rugby team in the mid 1990’s about some of the more peripheral figures that picked up a few caps like Davy Tweed and Ben Cronin.

ChairmanTan

1 Like