Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

That wasn’t accidental for fuck sake

1 Like

The Dale Johnson (some VAR nerd from ESPN on Twitter) thread will have the ABLs seething today. He says two red cards, a pen for Jota, no pen for Spurs and Robertson goal fine. I’m not sure about the last one tbh, but this lad studies this shite almost as intensely as any of the losers on this forum.

That is similar to what Mark Clattenburg said. Clatts isn’t popular with the ABL brigade for admitting referees aren’t as biased towards Manchester United as they were during the Mr Alex Ferguson era.

City will win the league because they have the best squad. Simple as. That’s what I felt in August and still think the same.

Liverpool will give number 7 a rattle though.

3 Likes

There’s no conspiracy mate. Those decisions even themselves out over the course of the season. But there is a financial doping team who are incredibly difficult to keep the pace with. What are your honest opinions on your own team Manchester City? I think the may they’ve built takes the whole joy out of it. Like FIFA career mode. There’s a nasty undercurrent at that club.

1 Like

I don’t know the inner workings of the club as well as you seem to and I don’t concern myself with how other people spend their money.

I like how they play soccer though

I haven’t taken soccer seriously since the super league breakaway attempt as every club involved devalued the current competitions they competed in and its made it all a bit farcical

They had a well documented fiasco with the Court of Arbitration of Sports over breaching Financial Fair Play rules anyway. I’m surprised you missed that. I wouldn’t be too au fait with their inner working but I know they spend vast swathes of money and their success seems to have an inevitability about it which takes from it a bit. I’ve heard about a murderous regime running the club but again I’ve never been to Abu Dhabi so wouldn’t know for sure. They’d be going for 5 in a row this season if it wasn’t for the extraordinary season Liverpool had in 2019/20.

They do play a nice brand of football but I’d find their dominance in the 7-0 and 4-0 wins this week a tad boring.

I don’t give a flying fuck what you think but thanks for sharing

1 Like

Were you ever in Germany in the 1940s?

Liverpool fans playing the victim over the referee.

What they don’t mention is that it’s the same ref who bottled out of sending off Milner v city for the most blatant second yellow known to man.

It’s so rare a decision goes against them that on the rare occasion it does they go into full victim mode.

3 Likes

Why isn’t heysel remembered like Hillsboro ? Heysel is almost removed from history.

3 Likes

I wasn’t around back then no. Why?

Liverpool didn’t apologise for 20 years and only then because they drew Juve in a cup. Yet their fans are the most morally virtuous group of fuckers out there.

6 Likes

Fairly obvious point I would’ve thought. You don’t need to have visited somewhere to know information about there

Yes I’m well aware of what happened there but how does it relate back to the Footix/Premier League discussion here?

They are a disgrace of a club.

3 Likes

They all do good and bad. No different to corporations and multinationals now. Anyone who thinks different is deluded

If Kane is sent off and a peno awarded it’s a different game… You prick if a man. You won’t stop US from winning the league. YOUs are all against us. Pricks.

2 Likes

It relates to the post which you made which is what I replied to

1 Like

Yeah I get you now. You don’t need to be in a place to realise the horrors which have taken place there. Manchester City’s owners have a horrible regime established in their home country alright.