Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

Can we keep this thread for the Yids and Yid related business. Plenty of other threads for Mancs and Bin Dippers to jeer each other over Munich/Heysel/Hillsborough and human rights abuses.

This thread should be reserved for Spurs v Chelsea anti semitism rows

Jesus I hope youā€™re not a grown man

1 Like

Shut your face you, you cunt.

1 Like

Back to the yuletide thread for a decompress with you

The back streets of Munich are still eerie as fuck I tell ya.

Go way you gowl

Because such decisions normally fall in their favour

Chairman Levy has rattled Coach Klopp to within an inch of his life on his trip to White Hart Lane on Sunday.

1 Like

Bergwijn has opened the scoring against West Spam in the League Cup quarter final.

That didnā€™t last long. 1-1

Cracking cup tie

Lucas Moura restores our lead. 2-1

They probably canā€™t afford it.

Nervy enough second half but we hang on for a 2-1 win.

What sad fuckers reported this post which was clearly in jest :grinning:

Not I anyway,
That was obviously a pisstake as a result of my mentioning that the Liverpool edgy oddballs were using it in an attempt to wind up the spurs fans
Hold onā€¦ā€¦.

1 Like

https://www.mylondon.news/news/north-london-news/tottenham-west-ham-football-fans-22551534.amp

Innocent Irons set upon by local yobs.

1 Like

A comfortable 3-0 home win against Crystal Palace.

Bit of an anomaly that in the 6 league games Coach Conte has been at the helm, after an opening scoreless draw at Everton, heā€™s had a run of 5 successive home games. The trip to Turfmoor to face Sean Dycheā€™s Burnley was cancelled because of snow and trips to face Graham Potterā€™s Brighton and Hove Albion and Brendan Rogerā€™s Leicester both cancelled because of the virus.

No harm to get a nice run of handy fixtures and wins over bottom half sides/relegation candidates, Leeds, Norwich, Brentford and Crystal Palace.

Tougher tests lie ahead.

2 Likes

Conte is doing an unreal job on a shoestring budget.

1 Like