Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

Sounded like a pretty dismal performance at the Dell today to be held to a draw with a Southampton side reduced to 10 men after 40 minutes. I suspected a result like that was just around the corner once we went on the road.

Coach Conte has brought about a dramatic improvement, but thereā€™s still an awful lot of very average players in that team that need to be upgraded.

Matt Doherty and Royal tried hard and Kane was unlucky with a very marginal offside call.

Toiling in vain here for first 70 minutes to break the deadlock against Watford. Weā€™re a very ordinary side and the new manager bounce seems to be wearing off.

Antonioā€™s boys win it at the death.

1 Like

Time for Watford to get Quique Sanchez Flores back

We got out of jail there with a 96th minute winner from Davinson Sanchez. That would have been a first clean sheet of the season for Watford.

A bit of guile and creativity in midfield has to be the Number 1 priority in the January sales. When we donā€™t get an early goal, we run out of ideas pretty quickly against sides that park the bus like Watford did today.

Great character though to dig it out. That wouldnā€™t have happened a few short weeks ago.

2 Likes

Son seems a decent sort.

2 Likes

I believe Gary Neville was pontificating earlier about how if he was a teammate of Lukaku, heā€™d be livid with him for that interview, he did.

Presumably, if he was a teammate of Harry Kane, heā€™d be similarly livid with him for the interview that he did with Gary Neville.

1 Like

I wonder did he ever confront Roy Keane over the infamous MUTV interview

Looking forward to this.

2 Likes

Iā€™d recognise that logo on the top left corner of the screen a mile away.

2 Likes

Just in from walking the dog in time for the second half. Sounded like we were atrocious first half. I might bring him back out for another 45 minute spin.

1 Like

You may as well get him groomed during the second leg

3 Likes

Fell asleep on the couch and missed the whole first half thankfully

1 Like

Doherty hooked

1 Like

Tuchel taking the piss out of Spurs bringing on Werner.

1 Like

I was getting drowsy myself there looking at that fire you have going.

1 Like

Is Kane even trying? Should sell him and bring in Vlahovic.

No. Heā€™s about to sign for Shamrock rovers. Doesnā€™t want to get injured before the medical

Conte has some job on his hands. So many shit players and deadwood in that team and squad