Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

Bentancur has just signed, bit out of nowhere.

Two lads from Juve?? Useless I presume??

Don’t know anything about them. This Paratici, Director of Football is ex-Juventus. That seems to be his main tactic, picking up Juventus deadwood.

Are they not Juventus best players?? They’re hardly taking shite from the Italian league??

Juventus have signed some chap Dusan Vlahovic who’s meant to be shit hot and who Paratici was seemingly trying to sign for us. 75 million Vlahovic cost Juventus. They’ve plenty of deadwood I’m sure to offload to finance him. I wouldn’t be holding my breath about these two latest recruits.

Yer man Kulusevski is only a young fella, apparently highly-rated but appears to have been in and out of the team this season. Came on as a sub for Sweden in the Euros.

Bentancur is the tall Uruguayan chap that’s been in midfield for Juve. Been more of a regular, but they’re signing Zakaria from Monchengladbach. Good technical footballer, should be decent in a possession-based team. Could be a bit of a samey midfield with him, Hojbjerg & Skipp though.

The natives are getting restless

We need a creative midfielder to provide a bit of guile.

As I suspected, sound like two nothing signings, who aren’t going to improve things a whole lot.

I can confirm that according to my sources* he is indeed a very exciting prospect and a great add for Juve

*the wan that talks about Italian football on Football Weekly

@ChairmanDan doesn’t seem to be in touch with the mood of Spurs supporters on the ground in North London

The swede is unreal. Will be a serious player under conte.

All 50 of them.

@ChairmanDan showing his racist tendencies blaming Spurs’ woes on Johnny Foreigner. Who has oversight of this Patriarchi chap anyway, and who signed off on his appointment?

@StoneCold taking his lead from a handful of work shy layabouts with time on their hands to turn up outside a soccer ground and protest on a Monday afternoon.

These people should have their benefits removed and be sent down to the job centre.

Conte did very well in his stint at Chelsea but his work in the transfer market was scattered enough. Signed players like Barkley, Zappacosta, Drinkwater and Batshuayi for a fair wad of money. Maximised the squad he already had but didn’t really add to it.

Conte inherited a squad at Chelsea that had won the league just over a year earlier. What he’s inherited at Spurs is largely a load of dross. He’s done a pretty good job so far, but it’s been a gentle enough run of fixtures on the whole.

1 Like

He’s gone to Villarreal now.

3 CMs out for Spurs, 1 & a half in? I presume Kulusevski will be playing through the middle with all the departures.

@ChairmanDan showing his classism and in the meantime also telling porkies.

The august Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Trust voted for the removal of the Executive last year, indicating a wider discontent with Levy and his lackies amongst the Spurs’ faithful.

They have been organised amid a bitter dispute between the club and the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Trust (THST), which recently voted in favour of a motion calling for the entire THFC executive board to resign

What are you rabbiting on about now? You posted up some update earlier on a crowd of about 50 who turned up at White Hart Lane brandishing placards in the middle of a Monday afternoon. Who has time on their hands for this kind of carry on, on a Monday afternoon? These people need to get jobs.

It was @Biff_Egan who posted that. I merely commented that your excusing of Daniel Levy is out of kilter with most Tottenham Hotspur supporters, as evidenced by the motion passed by the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Trust last year.