Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

The hipster Tottenham Hotspur fans are appeased by the fancy craft beer taps in the new stadium. The proper football men wondering why they are paying four managers’ salary.

The returning Son puts us 2-1 ahead against Southampton.

1 Like

Hon Conte

2-2

Living dangerously at the back all night.

1 Like

2-3

Awful defending again.

:joy: ah Jesus

Conte out , obviously

The team is shit and needs a serious overhaul. Smash and grab late wins over Watford and Leicester just papering over the cracks.

That Emerson Royal is already well in contention as one of the worst signings ever.

Bergwin in stoppage time again.

Doesn’t count.

The last 5 league games as I suspected have given a much more accurate reflection of where we stand. We’ve been lucky enough to pick up 7 out of 15 points with 5 points picked up in injury time against Watford and Leicester.

Reckon we’ll finish 7th or 8th.

I see we’re well on our way to slumping to a third consecutive league defeat. Trailing 0-2 at home to Wolverhampton Wanderers after half an hour. Trip to Maine Road next to face Manchester City as well.

It’s some job Conte has ahead of him to turn this around, if he chooses to hang about.

Conte will be tearing his hair out watching this defending

https://streamgg.com/v/620910c81e151

https://streamgg.com/v/62090e4b67db8

Sounded like a dismal performance today. Granted the squad is just awful and at least half it needs to be cleared out, Coach Conte isn’t doing a whole lot better than Nuno. I wouldn’t be surprised if he left in the summer.

You’d imagine Harry will be off. He can’t hang around for a rebuild

2 Likes

Moves faster than Harry Kane, in fairness.

2 Likes

It’ll never last

Wish that dope of a manager would move

Levy too tight to pay for any parts that might blow off

Coach Conte is doing an awful lot of whinging the last week or two. We get it that he’s a title winning coach and wants to win titles. He’s inherited a mid table standard squad though, which needs a massive overhaul and clearout. Talk of winning the title is moot. Rome wasn’t built in a day.

I see that Chairman Levy has had to step in and tell him to stop mouthing off to the Italian media.