Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

They’ve always feared us.

Conte is some man to mug off Pep. He’ll make a job of Spurs if they back him

1 Like

@backinatracksuit will be seething with that

3 Likes

Conte is a serious operator. Carthorse Kane still has a kick in him when he can be bothered. Like Torres v Chelsea in 2010/11.

That’s my team of choice. :+1:
It’s wonderful sometimes to sit back and read the power that I have over the thoughts of some lads here :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

The Spurs and Harry Kane haters are seething. Great day for @KinvarasPassion, @backinatracksuit and all the Yid Army on here.

3 Likes

I had a good feeling about Spurs today and was proven right.

3 Likes

They were due a result today after losing the previous 3. Just what the title race needed. Liverpool 1st and Spurs sneaking 4th would be lovely.

3 Likes

Great to have Eric Dier back today after his injury lay off. Officer Class.

2 Likes

Conte and Kane will be heading to old Trafford come the summer

Spurs need to back Conte in a big way now. It’s like driving a Lamborghini with the handbrake on.

2 Likes

100% agreed. Can they keep him though, there is strong suggestions that he is united bound

I think it’s too late for him at united

Why so? I think he’s exactly what they need but again they’d be reluctant to give him full control

I think he’s a man of honour and I’d be surprised he’d take the slight very well.

Conte doesn’t fit “The United Way”. As in, he probably would park in the boss’ parking space.

He wasn’t in the class of 92. He wont do

It’ll be the same old same if they go with pocchetino. He’s a total yes man going by his stint at PSG.
Harry Kane desperately wants out of spurs and surely he’ll go in the summer, the only trophies he’s winning are motm awards.

I wouldn’t have conte now.

Maybe in 18 months time.

Gary Neville vetoed Coach Conte to Old Trafford back in November.

Old Trafford currently would be a very odd selection for a player desperate to win trophies. Fail to win the European Cup this season and the trophy drought is the longest since the 9 years between European Cup win in 1968 and FA Cup in 1977.