Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

As sick a fiend the has ever set foot in here ā€¦ a Hunter who doesnā€™t like being hunted ā€¦youā€™ve landed a blow, heā€™ll scuttle off to pick on someone else now ā€¦someone who wonā€™t return fire ā€¦

2 Likes

You could get rid of all bar 5 or 6 of that Spurs squad. Rest are just not up to it or deadwood. Iā€™ve been saying that for the last 3 years now. Is a chequebook manager like Conte who only ever seems to stay in a job for about 2 years the man to preside over the massive overhaul that Spurs need, which is going to take a few years? I donā€™t get any sense off him over the last few weeks with all his sulking and defeatism that he is or that he has the stomach for it.

In the really important Tottenham related news of the day, great to her that Graham Roberts is doing well after his bypass heart surgery.

Jesus Christ, Iā€™m saying nothing.

Chris Wilder passed his audituon with flying colours

1 Like

You called it from the start, Conte is a grand man with the wind at his back and a big chequebook. As you said heā€™d probably be a great manager at Citeh.

I havenā€™t quite given up on him yet, but it doesnā€™t look good and it seemed like a poor fit from Day 1.

What a great own goal by Michael Keane.

Pickford falls over one there. 2-0.

Frankie boy could be picking up his pink slip by half time

Poor owl Seamie Coleman. Iā€™d be quicker than him now.

Any good?

Spurs look great so far. Everton are pitiful

Should be 4-0 at this stage

Arry

Yet itā€™s one of those games where, if Everton score next, Spurs could easily do a Spurs on it.

Or not. 3-0 as I type.

Just on side

Looked off to me.

Looked off to me too.

Whats Coleman so hot and bothered for?

No idea.