Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

Jesus Everton are useless

Confirmed

4-0. Frankie like a lad looking at a hole in a ditch.

Ah here

5-0

Seamus is like Neville at West Brom all those years ago.

1 Like

This could be ten before the night is out

Jesus Christ Everton

Everton’s worst ever defeat of 7-0 could fall here

I strongly regret not signing Kane on FPL. So much so that I’ve brought him in now for CR7 before there’s a price change.

Everton should let Big Dunc at it.

Id say kane would stay at spurs before hed go to utd.

I had assumed they’d be far too good to be properly sucked into the battle and I still think they’ll stay up but if it developed into a shootout with Burnley then I’d fear for them. Burnley have only won 3 games all season but they’re hanging in there and will be very hard to get rid of. No team with DCL, Richarlison, Alli and Van De Beek should be going down.

If Leeds get a new manager bounce then that pushes Everton even further into the mire.

Those lads are hardly people you’d want in the trenches.

2 Likes

Id say conte must be the most frustrated manager in epl. That being said Treaty united would have handed Everton their arses tonight

1 Like

Dele Alli didn’t try a leg when he came in.

1 Like

In fairness they were 5 nil down. But he is the most Everton signing ever, a disastrous call.

Karthorse Kane is in some form. He made those 2 finishes look alot simpler than they were.

They still have to travel to Turf Moor. That will be squeaky bum time. They’ll surely go on a run at some stage though.

The spuds are something else at the moment

1 Like