Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

I’ve never heard any Spurs supporters mention this before.

Surely Arsenal were worthy of promotion in 1919.

If only we got conte a few qeeks earlier

Will he go to PSG

1 Like

Arsenal replaced Spurs in the top division at the stroke of a pen and haven’t been relegated since. The people who ran football knew.

Some terrible results this season, under both managers,
Absolutely no doubt that they’re at least the 4th best squad in the league

Hopefully there’ll be a new man in charge next year, anybody at all

United?

We’ve lost at home to Wolverhampton Wanderers, Southampton and Brighton & Hove Albion and at Burnley (when they were bottom of the table after winning just 1 of their first 20 league games) since the turn of the year. That’s just dreadful stuff.

Lost home and away to Man U as well.

The loss at home to Manchester United bought Ole another few weeks and left a free run for Conte.

Conte is some bit of stuff. You’d be mad not to want him at your Club

Tactics Tim was the best Spurs Manager in my lifetime.

Are you a bit touched?

If you got Steve Kean in as his assistant you’d have a serious management team.

Conte
Conte
Conte

1 Like

Woolwich losing 2-0 at Newcastle with 5 minutes to go. Lego Man Arteta has some puss on him.

5 Likes

Who have we in our last game, a draw will get us champions league

We’re away to bottom of the table and relegated Norwich. What could possibly go wrong.

With Delia Smith on the board of directors at Norwich we’re surely not even going to have any last day of the season food poisoning issues scuppering our prospects. Better avoid any lasagne though just in case.

cc @Special_Olympiakos

3 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::fearful:

I’ll be listening to talksport tomorrow morning. Laura’s cough will have been softened

Coach Conte has taken Spurs from mid table obscurity to the brink of the Champions League with a bum squad. Some lads were calling for him to leave a few short weeks ago.

3 Likes

Conte is a serious operator. Levy has to back him now with serious funds.