Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

We’ve signed some French centre half, Clement Lenglet who plays for Barcelona on loan for the season with an option to buy.

Sounded like a fairly convincing opening day win. Southampton have been a tricky opponent over the years and won the corresponding fixture at White Hart Lane last season.

Away to Chelsea next.

1 Like

Conte has them purring. If they can handle two games a week they’ll challenge for the league.

Conte is a serious operator.

1 Like

Joe Lewis and Chairman Levy have provided serious financial backing for Coach Conte since he took over. It’s over to the players and Coach Conte now to deliver. I fancy us to win the league this season.

Anything else is a failure, Poch nearly did it with fuck all

When was that?

Kulusevski has been a great signing for Spurs. Very good Man of the Match performance today.

1 Like

2016/17. 7 points behind Chelsea in the end though iirc. 10 or so behind Leicester in 2015/16 which was realistically the big chance for both them and Wengers Arsenal.

We posted 86 points in 2016/17 when we finished 2nd behind Coach Conte’s Chelsea.

Like Liverpool a number of times, the amount of draws ye had that season was probably yer undoing from what I can recall. A very hard team to beat that season. And of course that points total would have handily won the league the previous season.

So never is the answer I was looking for

2 Likes

Era spurs had 9 points after 3 games last season and they were premier league winners then aswell, they’ll win nothing again as usual

Spurs fans were looking for the manager to be sacked last season after 3 games, even with 9 points on the board.

Build them up so you can knock Conte when it goes wrong

If Conte can bring spurs closer to the title than Poch then he’ll be a success, that’s surely a given,
So even if he doesn’t win then a close second will do me, otherwise it’s a failure :man_shrugging:

Weird the hardon that sone lads have for the rat faced one

I just watched the highlights against Southampton there, tbf spurs were electric in attack, they’ll score goals for fun in a lot of games but will they have the consistency to challenge for the title is the big question.

Serious egg on my face here as Rat face has us top of the league.
Just needs to close it out now :man_shrugging:

Coach Conte showed remarkable restraint there not to give a well earned decking to that moaner Tuchel.

1 Like

Golden Boot Harry surely rescues a point in the 95th minute. 2-2.

Up yours, you little bollix Tuchel.