Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

Nearly fucked away a 2 goal lead against Fulham in the last 10 minutes. Important save from Lloris from
Mitrovic at the end. Got the 3 points anyway.

You’d swear Spurs were winning multiple trophies over the past 50 years given the sense of entitlement from their supporters on display here.

The more i see of Spurs this season the more functional they look.

Coach Conte will need to mix style with substance a bit more.

Good for a Milk Cup every 15 years or so

3 Likes

At the advent of the EPL era in the early 1990’s, only Liverpool had won more trophies than Spurs in the post war era. Traditional old clubs like Spurs and Liverpool were left behind for the guts of 30 years firstly by Man U and the Bank of England club Woolwich, then by Russian and Abu Dhabi state owned Chelsea and Citeh.

Conte has been a great appointment

Happy birthday Tottenham Hotspur. 140 years old,
1882-2022.

2 Likes

Iconic

I can remember the 1981 FA cup final, particularly the replay and that goal, but the 82 FA cup final was my first real final I can remember. Loved the yellow away kit. I bet Roberts didn’t even get booked for this tackle.

I was at all four of the FA Cup Finals in 1981 and 1982 and the 1982 League Cup Final as well. Those Thursday night replays at Wembley were just epic.

5 Likes

Is Le Coq Sportif still a thing? I had a lovely pair of LCS runners at one stage

They currently make the French national kit for Rugby Union. They were producing Evertons kit up to a few years ago too. Very much still going

LCS made some of the most iconic Man City shirts of all time. There was absolutely glorious

and of course…

This is appalling stuff from Spurs. Toiling away at 0-0 against 10 Marseille after 75 minutes. Coach Conte has just made a double substitution. Two defenders Tanganga and Ben Davies on.

Finally Richarlison breaks the deadlock. 1-0.

1 Like

Conte has spurs humming

Has Doherty any hope of forcing his way back into the team?

This must be his first run out of the season.

He should. Emerson Royal is shit.

1 Like

That looks like kappa to me

Remains as true now as ever.