Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

Jesus wept,
Hours after being largely dominated by David Moyes West Ham, and playing turgid football despite spending huge money.

Let’s see the points total in May, they haven’t played anybody

The concern would be that in each of the last two seasons under both Mourinho and Nuno, we were top of the table early in the season despite playing really turgidly. The knowledgable Spurs fans weren’t fooled by that though. Both of those seasons unravelled pretty quickly.

A sense of here we go again as we’ve really toiled across our first 5 matches. Coach Conte is an elite coach though and he has been given significant financial backing to get in the players he wants. We just have to keep the faith and hope that performance levels improve.

Coach Conte was outwitted and outthought by Moysie last night.

No shame in that. Moyesie is a proper football man that will do a good job with the right backing.

1 Like

Conte will deliver for Spurs.

Deliver what?

DELIVER

OK, I thought you were serious for a while

I think they’ll finish in the top 3

Like how they usually did when Poch was the manager? He never got much credit for that

Bit of an anticlimax

You expecting Spurs to compete with City? :rofl:

1 Like

No, I think they’ve a shit manager

I think the field is stronger now.

Why do you think Conte is shit?

So ‘Coach Conte’ delivers by finishing third?
Jeez that’s handy work considering the squad he inherited and spent on

Was Poch sacked or did he move on to PSG ?

Players riding other players wives, dressing moral gone and poch said fuck this.

2 Likes

As i thought, he was very well regarded at spurs right? His results were well got. I can’t ever remember widespread criticism or am i missing a hop of a ball here ?

This article encapsulates the reasons he left…

We beat Citeh home and away last season.

Spurs never feared Citeh. 1981 FA Cup Final, 2019 European Cup Quarter Final.

Why do you think he is shit?

What manager do you think would have Spurs higher?

Very well regarded by Spurs fans, did an incredible job.

But most of the lads here who are lauding the current boss were quick to put Poch down for winning no trophies, so let’s see what he can do.

They’ve beaten nobody yet,