Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

Conte is a winner

Looking like spurs are gonna be level with city going into the World Cup break. When you look at the players he has, that really is miraculous from Conte.

1 Like

We have some serious attacking quality and when the handbrake gets belatedly taken off after we invariably fall behind, we’ll rip the likes of Bournemouth and Leeds to shreds.

The defence is so poor though. Having got the bones of £200 million to spend in the last year, you’d wonder why Coach Conte hasn’t properly upgraded the defence. With such poor defenders, playing 4 at the back instead of 5 would be a start.

3 Likes

Where is Romero recently? He is a super player

Kulu, Bentacur, Richarlison and Bissouma look pretty beyond reproach as signings.

Id say if the right (attainable) CB and RWB comes up, he’ll be in for them.

Minding himself for the world cup

Romero has been injured for the last 4 or 5 weeks. Notwithstanding his injury travails, he was named in the Argentina World Cup squad during the week.

1 Like

The character Conte has instilled in this Spurs team is admirable. Only 3 points behind City now

3 Likes

Is it 3? I thought they were level, that’s how much city are feeling the breath on their necks

spuds fans on here seething because its an italian in charge :smiley:

2 Likes

Theyve fantastic firepower, a great coach and about 6 really excellent players. They should spend a few quid now in January. Theyre well in contention.

Mr Lewis and Chairman Levy have made a lot of money available to Coach Conte already. We’re not Citeh or the Toon Head Choppers bankrolled by a despotic oil rogue state with limitless resources.

1 Like

Spurs owners actually do have serious money.

Bar the wingback, Djed Spence, I couldnt really question anyone he has signed. He is possibly heading back to Juventus anyway.

What a day

10 Likes

What did you make of the stadium that Chairman Dan built?

1 Like

That was the best game of live soccer i was ever at

7 Likes

Fucking unreal

Yid Army! Some atmosphere

6 Likes

Conte has them purring

1 Like

We shut up the dirty leeds

Roaring at them after the winner

“You’re not singing You’re not singing, YOU’RE NOT SINGING ANYMORE”

8 Likes

A very special club. Did you take in any of the hostelries on the Tottenham High Road on the way to the ground?

1 Like