Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

Very little to suggest or give confidence that Coach Conte can turn this around. He just seems to be a chequebook manager.

Pity ERik Ten hag didn’t have enough charisma for ye

Fanta Pants aka @Matty_Hislop was the chief Spurs footix once upon a time cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy. I think @Cicero_Dandi ran him

1 Like

I think you mean @Sandymount_Red

In fairness a lad who is lame enough to allow himself be run off of a forum is of no benefit to the forum in the long run.

Good start Bryan Gil, Spurs well set here, Palace usually start quick at home

Spurs haven’t conceded yet. Coach Conte has steadied the ship

who’s this Bryan geezer?

I like him. I think he has something.

1 Like

Spanish international winger from Sevilla, 20 mill, done nothing with him.

This misery piss Alan Smith inflicted on us for just about every Spurs match.

1 Like

A puff of wind by the looks of him.

Good footballer though I think, going well tonight so far.

Kane would want a rocket up his hole, walking around

1 Like

Would feel sorry for Skipp in there with Hojberg, great man to pump his fist and point, but he never wants the ball.

Son and Kane are as bad as Ive ever seen them

Where is :Lucas Moura? Always struck me as an honest & hardworking footballer/

2 Likes

I’ve turned off the Spurs game at half time and won’t be putting it back on…

@backinatracksuit was correct about Conte all along. It really is dreadful stuff, you couldn’t be looking at that week in week out

They are the same every week, shut up shop in the first half, then try to play in the second half, or more accurately the last 20 or 30 minutes.

Not sure if it is still the case, but a few games back, if only second half results counted they’d be top of the league.

Where it has all gone wrong for Conte, and a slightly large hole in the plan, is he doesn’t have players capable of getting him to 60 mins at 0-0. They have gone behind in the last 11 games or something. Everyone knows what they are at now as well and are acting accordingly

Son running around the place like he’s Jordan Henderson or something, tracking back, covering space. And not within an asses roar of the goal. Tis criminal really

I nodded off for the last 20 minutes of the first half. A combination of Conteball and listening to Alan Smith.

Goal Ger