Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

We’re looking at our lowest league finish since the glory days of Juande Ramos 15 years ago.

It’s shocking really when we were supposedly hiring an ‘elite manager’ ‘serial winner’ who has been given the financial backing over his 14 month tenure to assemble a title winning team.

We whipped their lilywhite arses. Up the Villa

2 Likes

Well done on the win. Aston Villa have always been a proper club and a footix free zone as well.

1 Like

The boss made a cunt of it not selling Kane when they had the chance

Conte has a fixed style of football, but the reality is Spurs do not have the players for it. You need 3 good centre backs, 2 creative wing backs and 2 hard working centre mids and then 3 good lads upfront. They probably have the three front lads, but they are miles off everywhere else. The midfield was just so bad today

1 Like

Conte has no Plan B. As you said he has his rigid style but can’t do anything beyond that. The great managers can improvise and work with what they have. We’re weak in a few positions for sure, but there’s still plenty of quality there and we are performing woefully under Conte with what we have. 10 games in a row now we’ve conceded first and we’ve only scored 1 solitary first half goal in those 10 games.

So the system needs 11 good footballers by your analysis? Revolutionary insight there pal, edging up beside @the_man_himself as the forums foremost football analyst

1 Like

Everybody to blame except the manager, gotcha :+1:

Correct, eleven specific types of footballer though.

I would blame the manager for picking a formation and style the team can’t play

1 Like

The obsession continues

The defence is pretty shit too. We’ve conceded at least 2 goals in each of our last 7 league games, which last happened back in 1988.

Hardly an obsession mate, I just tagged you in as the forums go to man on football analysis. Like how the RTE panel leaned on Eamo for his La Liga expertise.

Any manager taking on spurs needs to realise there is a ceiling and Conte reached it a few weeks back. Credit to him for getting there so quickly

I’d imagine it’s building up to a Pochettino return now. The chance should be made now, rather than the 3-4 month death rattle we had Mourinho. Conte is done after his outbursts yesterday, blaming everyone but himself for the utter shambles.

We’re on the box tonight. At Selhurst Park. Likely to be a tough watch again.

I’d like to hear some opinion from the Spurs fans on the forum, there used to be a fine crew, now it’s just me @ChairmanDan and the usual suspect wums

Will Coach Conte turn this around

that’s an awful belt to @KinvarasPassion

@KinvarasPassion, the man who set up the first Spurs thread on the forum and all, being labelled a WUM.

Fuck it, that’s bates it all.