Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

The word “spineless” has a very specific context here.

The nuances of that would be well over the head of Paddy who just focuses on a handful of our English clubs that the Footix support attracts.

Sessegnon and Kane both missed 1 v 1s second half, Richarlison fluffed two goodish chances inside the 18 yard box when he came on and Lloris (the French idiot) threw one in early.

They did well enough second half carrying the likes of Sessegon, Doherty and Dier. Then youve lads like Hodjberg who can never, ever see the early forward pass, ever.

Spurs never ever replaced Walker and Rose, fudged their way to a Champions League final but they were on the way down once Walker left.

They have absolutely no threat from fullback. Doherty cant run and Sessegon must be the least assertive converted winger ever. I couldnt say whether he is quick/can dribble or not, he never takes his man on.

Should be able to right the ship tonight, they’ve won 4 of the last 5 against Man City

Pep putting out the Carabao Cup team.
Spurs by 3.

Thats the players who are in the best form. City will go absolutely mental tonight with goals

1 Like

I have a feeling :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

With Conte, spurs always have a chance

Alvarez could do right damage tonight. Kane generally does well against City too though and Haaland is due a few goals.

Should be a decent game.

Conte is 3/5 against Pep. He’s got the upper ground here.

What does that mean (excuse my ignorance)… Spurs to win by a goal is 13/1?

Spurs to win by more than a goal

Ive done a bet builder

Haaland hat trick
City -2
Gundogan to score or assist
Both teams to score

Around about 70 to 1. I reckon it will be a 5-2 or 4-1 job. Peps teams bounce back

So at least two?

Get ya now.

So City to win by at least three?

And you need all the parts to come in.

Conte is bigger than Spurs

Aye. An accum. The guts of 400 quid off a 5er.

I’d get no craic betting a fiver to win 20

Indeed, if they lose tonight he’s arranged for one of the dinner ladies to face the Sky Sports team

2 Likes

They wont lose tonight