Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

Jesus you’d respect the hell out of the job Conte has done at spurs

1 Like

Conte surely has be be MOTY for this, incredible what he’s doing at spurs.

That’s probably our best performance of a very underwhelming season. Credit to interim manager Cristian Stellini for masterminding it.

7th consecutive win at White Hart Lane over Diddly club Citeh. 6 defeats from 6 and no goals scored at White Hart Lane for Coach Pep.

Conte out. Lol.

Conte was out today. He’s back in Italy.

The spurs fans will regret this to their dying day, if ever they love that long as the Squire would say

Souness thinks Conte will bring Spurs success if they stick with him.

Astute

Could Conte be a replacement for Klopp?

I think Tottenham have a good chance of winning the Champions League this season.

Eddie Howe can feel Conte breathing down his neck now

We played well today. Probably the first time all season that we’ve played really well. There’s some real attacking quality in the side and we need to be playing front foot, not these low energy, sitting back, not wanting the ball rubbish we’ve been serving up all season. We’ve a decent chance of Top 4. I expect us to win the FA Cup and lets see what happens in the European Cup.

I’d say Conte enjoyed the hell out of that today.

A record breaking 267 career goals for Tottenham Hotspur for Golden Boot Harry. @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy any tales to regale us with about Goal 1 of the 267 haul?

Fine way to start the post Matt Doherty era.

1 Like

Did they count that goal he robbed off Christian Eriksen the time?

You need to move on. That was Harry’s goal.

Andy Cole has more goals from open play than Harry Kane in the EPL

Conte has him purring

Citeh will presumably have to have a fire sale of their players this summer. I wouldn’t mind us picking up that Phil Foden.

1 Like