Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

A hard fought and badly needed 0-1 win at Craven Cottage. 7th win on the trot there.

Incredible passion from Conte there in the post match. A legend

Conte just three points behind United and Newcastle both of whom are said to be having great seasons and their managers doing an incredible job, having spent a ball of money.

Poor auld Conte is doing shit then.

Funny auld game

4 Likes

Conte has been given Ā£200 million to spend in his 14 months at Spurs. That may be pittance for the likes of Man U and Newcastle but at Spurs itā€™s a serious level of financial backing.

What are spurs doing with all the money theyā€™re making

And heā€™s right there with United and Newcastle. Serious going by Conte

And thatā€™s with no backing from the fans, crooks above him, and loads of players of dubious character.

2 Likes

Anaut Danjuma looked set to be Everton bound having done an interview telling fans ā€œ I will do absolutely everything I can to keep Everton in this League.ā€

Completed a medical and contract was agreed but the registration wasnā€™t sent in to the FA.

Spurs have now swooped in to hijack the deal and now look set to sign him on loan.

This picture just chokes me up. Our joint record goal scorers. A very special club.

4 Likes

Ultimately a comfortable enough 0-3 win at Preston after yet another scoreless first half. Into the 5th Round. Youā€™d sense that our name is on the Cup this season.

Conte is some boyo, what a pro.

1 Like

They killed Conte

You bastards!

1 Like

This will be a good benchmark of where we are at. It would be a bad state of affairs if we couldnā€™t beat a diddly club like Citeh at home.

Conte has spurs purring

Thatā€™s probably as good a first half as Tottenham have put in all season. Will it last, I wonder?

Weā€™ve won our last 6 at White Hart Lane against Citeh. The last time we even conceded at White Hart Lane against Citeh was in the first of those 6 wins, a 4-1 win back in September 2015. I doubt thereā€™s many Spurs fans out there who didnā€™t full expect a home win today.

Incredible the job Conte has done with spurs

A 200th top flight league goal for Golden Boot Harry and a record breaking 267th goal for Spurs moving him one clear of Jimmy Greaves long standing club record of 266.

@Special_Olympiakos called that one well.

1 Like