Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

Iā€™ll ask my man. Arry is due in fingal soon and will be pitting himself against the old course.

Sol Campbell coming back would be the perfect redemption arc

Incredible acoustics in the new stadium all the same, you could really hear the boos echoing around it.

They added more bubbles to the beer that pours from the bottom I hear

1 Like

3 Likes

That sounds like it would really have cheered up the home faithful.

Were spurs not in their fancy new stadium?

Here ye are @ChairmanDan @KinvarasPassion @backinatracksuit
A night to remember for sure @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will let you eco camp in his garden if you promise to go by public transport.

you must be so glad to have ditched porto to move to outer malahide

What? You seem to have macro-ed your microdose you spoon. Iā€™ll be grifting til i can move back to Porto then ill kick back into retirement.

Could somebody give me a brief synopsis of whatā€™s going on with Antonio Conte at the moment?
Google gives me plenty of articles but they all go back to March.

Heā€™s taken time out from the game to mull over what heā€™d do if he had to attack either a house full of straight soldiers or a house full of gay soldiers.

They sacked the interim coach.

Conte was the problem they said. This lad masterminded an upturn in form when Conte was in hospital they said.

So Conte is gone, finito, no chance of him coming back to Spurs?

Spurs wouldnā€™t take that chancer back. Theyā€™re flying since he left

1 Like

It didnā€™t end that badly truth be told. They fell away a bit towards the end of that season but still finished 4th and would have been back in the Champions League but for Chelsea winning it under Di Matteo. The court case in the background was the main reason he was removed from the position that time youā€™d feel.

He was making noises about a new spurs contract and at the same time putting himself out there for the vacant Liverpool and Chelsea jobs.
He wasnā€™t making any attempt to distance himself from them.
Then both roles got filled and he was back on about his contract again,
It seemed quickly enough then that spurs pulled the plug.

They might have done it sooner, but levy was probably hoping that rather than sack him and pay him off he might get lucky and get compensation for him if any of the other two clubs were mad enough to consider him,

So, letā€™s get this straight: Conte, Stellini & Mason were all part of the same management team.

They sack Conte and replace him with another member of that team. Then they sack Stellini and replace him with another member of that team. How Spursy can you get?

It reminds me of that subtitle under the opening credits of Monty Python and the Holy Grail - " The persons responsible for sacking the persons who were sacked, have just been sacked"

1 Like

Stellini has to go. He should have gone with Conte. Be good to have Ryan Mason back at the helm.

Really? Liverpool were very intent on a young manger in the summer of 2012 and interviewed Brendan Rodgers, Roberto Martinez and possibly AVB. Donā€™t think Redknapp was ever in the fray for the LFC gig anyway. The England job is the one that got away for him at that time. Was seen as a formality that he would be appointed England manager and then the court case controversy opened the door for Roy Hodgson. Redknapp would have been a better appointment Iā€™d have reckoned. Touch of the El Tel about him.