Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

Venables was sacked by England, at half past eight in the morning

2 Likes

Looks like spurs made a mistake not appointing Erik ten hag.

Poch waited three and a half years for Spurs to come back for him, and now when they have an opening, it looks like he’s off to Chelsea.

Classic Tottenham.

He should just let fans vote to pick the team altogether. That way when they start moaning at him he can be like, well you picked the team

I heard on the sports bulletin on the radio there that the Spurs players are going to reimburse the fans who travelled to Newcastle on Sunday. A mighty sound gesture. Did the Manchester United players offer any refund after they suffered a worse beating at Anfield in March?

A great bunch of lads. This will mean a lot to the fans.

The United players would be on the bread line is they were offering refunds for all the capitulations on the road this season.

1 Like

As opposed to all those years of success they bask in :rofl:

3 Likes

What is the delay here in getting another manager in? There doesn’t seem to be noise about interviews or even a shortlist of managers they are considering.

Obviously with the shit show going on in the background it will have hampered this but they can’t just sit on their hands until early summer to make an approach to someone.

A game after breaking out in WHL… Mason hit a few belts in the table at half time.

Mentality Monsters

1 Like

I’d give Coach Mason the job full time. Tired of these Continental hipster appointments. We need a British manager.

Might be a little less haunted now?

Ange Postecoglou the man for Spurs. Made final 3 for Chelsea job apparently. Some club needs to take a punt soon.

I couldn’t understand the Spurs fans leaving at 3-0 down after 15 mins today. A 3-0 game is never finished. They looked very foolish when Spurs stormed back. They were probably hoping for another refund like the previous Sunday.

Man who doesnt go to games and supports a team in another country criticising match going fans

Bizarre

2 Likes

I play soccer mate. I prefer GAA but I played a bit of soccer to stay fit during the winter. Contributed a few goals and assists too.

An awful waste of fuel to travel all the way from London to Liverpool for 15 mins of a match and turn around again.

Just catching up on the day’s proceedings at Anfield. Spurs blackguarded yet again by the match officials. Disgusting that Jota was still on the field to score that injury time winner. Should have got a red card for that sickening ‘challenge’ on Oliver Skipp.

Pretty Spursy today. Even by Spurs standards