Tour De France 2012

This is the least shocking revelation ever.

I think you cycling fans have been suspicious of him for a long time? Seem to remember allegations along those lines during last years tour

The only peculiar thing about this is how shite he has been this year - maybe it made him more desperate/reckless?

What does this mean for his brother due to come back for the Vuelta and their team in general. Contador is back for the Vuelta too. Seems like cycling is taking a few steps forward then a few steps back. Pity

Well I never…a junkie cyclist :rolleyes:

This is a good thing imo and hardly evidence that the sport is regressing. Schleck was someone who would have been very suspicious to me and fact he has been caught (though easy to get off as is only a masking agent) is a good thing. Beats days of cover ups anyway.
French Police outside RadioShack hotel presently.

I assume he’s out of the tour straight away?

Yes

Roche moves up a place so

Way to tip off the Radioshack guys Larry. FFS

At least you can be sure that Andy is clean. :lol:

Good program on RTE 1 now about science and performance enhancing in sport

Picking up any tips? :cool: :ph34r:

@DanMartin86: Back feeling healthy again. Took yellow on very similar stage to 2moro in 2008 route de Sud. Good omens perhaps.

Thinly veiled “I’m in my hotel room giving myself a blood transfusion at the minute and will win handy tomorrow” tweet from Martin there.

Larryduff is some apologist for this sick joke of a sport in fairness.

Roche up to 12th so

That’s clever mate.

:rolleyes:

How is it a sick joke of a sport? It used to be, but its made huge strides in combating drug use. The number of riders caught and banned in the last few years makes athletics look like a far dodgier proposition. Any rider using drugs now knows its only a matter of time. Anyone who knows anything about the sport would agree. Stop talking about stuff you know nothing about Fagan.

If Frank Schleck was Irish he would come from Tipp. That is all.

Looking like thedancingbaby has been proved right yet again :clap: