A dirty dig to wake up to.

2 Likes

Lob it into me but don’t babby me.

3 Likes

Must have ran out of Rhino Horn.

2 Likes

Those lads were bullied in School.

1 Like

BUT BUT BUT IT’S ONLY A VERY SMALL MINORITY IVE LOADS OF GOOD TRAVELLER FRIENDS!!!

7 Likes

Absolutely. Manned 24/7 over the Christmas period for the benefit of the visitors to the town.

They are given every opportunity available to stay in education and to get jobs but there is more money in robbing, thieving and dealing.
From my top window I can see six traveler houses. There isn’t a single one of them working, not one. The oldest car in their collective yards is a 2012, but not one of the cunts work. The houses are, of course, council built and maintained. My neighbours young lad is living with his girlfriend and two children. Not earning enough to get a mortgage, earning too much to qualify for a council house. Does not have a car. But the cunts in those six houses oldest car is 2012.
Do I begrudge them what they have? Absofuckinglutely. I’d have the cunts re-educated in a quarry digging holes until their tiny minds were refocused and they were unable to leave their tax payer owned hovels because they were so exhausted.

20 Likes

Id say its like free entertainment watching them

1 Like

And they are trying to say they are prejudiced against.

1 Like

Post of the year.

1 Like

Just another day in paradise…

2 Likes

Those lads were all bullied in school.

1 Like

He sounds like a very stupid, lazy person. He needs to sort his shit out and stop blaming travellers.

2 Likes

this thread is disgusting.

1 Like

Apaches

Spot on.

@glenshane - ask him