Closed topic

O’Sullivan’s John,
To the road you’ve gone…

[quote=“ChocolateMice”]I signed up with an initiative here in college to help traveler kids with their homework once a week. My first visit to the halting site was Wednesday, and a nicer bunch of people you couldnt meet. The kids were fantastic, though were fixated with why I wasn’t married with kids and surprise surprise, with horses.

In short, Padraig Nally was a cunt.[/quote]

:clap::clap::clap:

if you want to do any further volunteering :clap:work with the disadvantaged send me a PM & ill lead you in the right direction

if you want to do any further volunteering :clap:work with the disadvantaged send me a PM & ill lead you in the right direction[/quote]

Thinly veiled " Come out to where i live"
:D:thumbsup:

All Knackers are filthy scum that leech off of society.

:clap:

CM ballhopping here I hope.

Did you perhaps catch “the traveller” when you were there CM?

Not much of a ball hop, it would be just plain weird to make that up. I’d be believing what the man is saying.

Maybe he’s doing something that might make a difference to a community.

Travellers = scum of the earth

Even though you speak the truth, nobody gives quarter a shade of dogshite what the fook you think!:mad:

fuck you Ben!!
:guns::clap:

Pikeys are not to be trusted
Turkish knows the score
http://www.zuguide.com/image/Jason-Statham-Snatch.6.jpg

Another successful day on the halting site. The sense of satisfaction as the traveller accent reeled through the air listing off their 8 and 9 times tables is really rewarding.

Seriously though,on a number of occasions after giving them praise for completing a task they have turned around and said “I bet you thought I was stupid when you first got here” which gives a clear insight into how they feel the rest of the world views them…You’d wonder where they are getting it from :rolleyes:

Shame on you all.

[quote=“ChocolateMice”]Another successful day on the halting site. The sense of satisfaction as the traveller accent reeled through the air listing off their 8 and 9 times tables is really rewarding.

Seriously though,on a number of occasions after giving them praise for completing a task they have turned around and said “I bet you thought I was stupid when you first got here” which gives a clear insight into how they feel the rest of the world views them…You’d wonder where they are getting it from :rolleyes:

Shame on you all.[/quote]

That’s actually a real feel good story and part of the reason why I have my hands down my trousers.

1 Like

Glad I could play a part… My pleasure, is other people’s leisure…

How old was the maths genius :popcorn:

I’ve heard rumours that Thortons Recycling Company in Ballyfermot have actually bought the land where a halting site is at the moment.

According to the Minister’s mother the children in the halting site are supposed to be upset at having to leave their homes. I thought they liked moving around?? Fuckers are never happy!

[quote=“BenShermin”]I’ve heard rumours that Thortons Recycling Company in Ballyfermot have actually bought the land where a halting site is at the moment.

According to the Minister’s mother the children in the halting site are supposed to be upset at having to leave their homes. I thought they liked moving around?? Fuckers are never happy![/quote]

Nine times Thorntons is…ah it’s no use sis…I mean Ma

[quote=“ChocolateMice”]Another successful day on the halting site. The sense of satisfaction as the traveller accent reeled through the air listing off their 8 and 9 times tables is really rewarding.

Shame on you all.[/quote]

are there any tasty looking young teenage sluts hanging round the caravans this weather?

:eek: Is CM actually the cousin of a traveller/s?

I never thought I’d be glad to see a Traveller win a discrimination case:

By Ray Managh

Thursday January 28 2010

A judge yesterday threatened to close down Krystle nightclub in Dublin for having “blackguarded” a Traveller woman.

Judge John O’Neill, in the District Court, said Sarah Stokes acted in a very ladylike manner on the night of August 7, 2009 when the Harcourt Street club refused to admit her to a charity event for which she had bought a €30 ticket.

The court heard that Ms Stokes and a dozen friends had attended the fundraising function for Brainwave, the Irish Epilepsy Association charity.

Her hand was stamped on arrival, and Ms Stokes later adjourned with two friends to Dicey Riley’s bar, in the same building. But she was then refused re-admission to Krystle.

Ms Stokes, of Cherrywood Park, Clondalkin, west Dublin, said the doorman ignored the stamp on her hand.

“I am a member of the Travelling community and I . . . believe it was the only reason I was refused,” she told the court.

Peter Murphy of the Irish Epilepsy Association said he knew Ms Stokes and her husband, Edward, through Brainwave. She was the mother of a child with cerebral palsy.

The club told charity organisers on the night they had “an issue with the overall appearance of people”, he added.

Club doorman Paul Melia said he stopped Ms Stokes because she was wearing very high heels, and was too unstable to allow her in.

He told the judge Ms Stokes simply walked away and refused a refund he offered her.

The judge said: "I am absolutely satisfied that, because they did not like the look of Ms Stokes, she was discriminated against and I am going to make a closure order against the club. The court may be persuaded to take a more lenient view if Ms Stokes were to be compensated.

“This lady was absolutely blackguarded and I have no evidence other than that she was absolutely ladylike on the night,” he added.

After talks, Mr Healy said a settlement had been reached. It is believed Ms Stokes received compensation in the region of €5,000 and her legal costs.

The judge said he would rule on the matter when the settlement had been implemented.

• Ray Managh

Krystle bouncers, or knackers.

Sophies choice here.