Travellers

4:36 is absolutely outstanding :laughing:

2 Likes

Passed through Buttevant a couple of years back the morning after the horse fair finished up. Rubbish everywhere, discarded or unwanted tat that presumably went unsold strewn everywhere, horse shit everywhere. It was like the end of the world, Chernobyl for tinkers. Tax payers left to pick up the clean up tab. Culture, innit.

1 Like

I see Greenhall Motors were parking old run down cars (cars were literally green with mould and had flat tyres) in front of their premises. Just so that the travellers couldnā€™t park the caravans outside their place.

Seems like alot to pay for chisels and spanners. Did you get any power tools

Im missing a honda ginny and a paslode nail gun,you didnā€™t happen to see them did u?

1 Like

That is fair comment but buttevant is such a shit hole the place seems to wear the mess without much negative aesthetic effect .

3 Likes

I didnā€™t get any power tools.

The Chisel and Ratchet Spanner sets would be around 40 each

Pry Bar set would be about 30 usually.

10er for the magnetic tray.

You were mugged off spectacularly

Anyone who buys second hand tools is an utter scumbag. Iā€™ve never met a builder that sold tools, they use them until they break, or they fuck them into a skip in support of Palestine. The 2nd hand tools market is 100% criminal.

15 Likes

Sure I was only washing money.

The traveller must wash it now.

3 Likes

They dont look second hand

Thatā€™s only a teaser for the scrotes

Itā€™s a shitehole any time if the year

1 Like

I thought you worked in an office?

I do.

Sorry to hear that bro

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

in a cemetery in Dundalk today, mayhem caused and someone seriously injured ā€¦never ends

gas characters the lads