Travellers

WTF? Begging is it?

Only beating they do is when they break in to rural dwellers,or embarrassing themselves with their constant feuding

My aul lad used to park on the footpath in front of the off licence opposite Foster Terrace for most games in Croke Park in the 70s and 80s. I hadnā€™t noticed it in years but took it in again at the final the last day. It was still there. Jesus it took me back for a moment or two.

1 Like

And to think my car didnā€™t even last a night.

1 Like

The Vine Tree

1 Like

Between the metal doors at Vine St., I was beaten and mauledā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the one

Pass it very often but really only noticed it this morning, funnily enough. It struck me as kind of off license where you might struggle to get a decent Gruner Veltliner. I could be doing it a disservice though.

4 Likes

/original/3X/a/8/a8a9241cf88e4cd1d2ec674c68e7cffa97c6e091.MP4

Iā€™m calling bullshit on this.

Are you yeah?

I was watching it there thinking the Da has a massive ball bag and sure then doesnā€™t little Johnny kick him in the sack. Twas the padding in preparation for the kick all along.

What a production.

2 Likes

Interesting that your eye is drawn immediately to his ball bag

The only productive thing about him

3 Likes

Terrible how even the auld travellers now crave five minutes of fame on social media by making up shit in an effort to go ā€˜viralā€™. Their bucket mending ancestors must be turning in their graves.

:joy:

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/outrage-garda-filmed-mocking-traveller-20133276

10 Likes

Cleanest/ unused/ worked hi Vis in Ireland

Martin Collins:

"Their behaviour only serves to reinforce the stereotype that Travellers are inherently violent.

ā€œIt is quite clear from their actions and their mimicking of our accent that this is directed at the Traveller community."

:grinning:

Eh?

They are taking the piss out of violet travellers AND reinforcing the stereotype that travellers are violentā€¦

1 Like

Because, travellers are fucking violent