Travellers

Also what vehicle were the family travelling in, sulky, car, Hiace, 18 wheeler, anyone of them could have had a very wide turning circle?

1 Like

I’ll PM you

1 Like

#metoo

1 Like

The unfunny thing about this is the Irish judiciary would believe them and let them off with a warning.

1 Like

An unmarked border crossing between Canada and the US :sweat_smile:

1 Like

At the well known Vancouver Pennsylvania crossing.

1 Like

And they’re back in the UK. Canada wouldn’t take them back so the States fucked them on a flight back to the UK.

1 Like

But in a statement on Wednesday the US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) said its evidence contradicted that of the Connors family.

A spokesperson said: 'A vehicle was observed via remote video surveillance system turning west onto Avenue 0 in British Columbia, Canada, at approximately 9pm, October 2.

'The vehicle then turned south and entered the US illegally, by slowly and deliberately driving through a ditch onto Boundary Road in Blaine, Washington.

‘The vehicle travelled west on Boundary Road continuing on the United States side, and was pulled over by a Border Patrol agent a short time later.’

They drove through a fucking ditch :grinning:

1 Like

Remote video surveillance?

Do the US have eyes on every ditch on it’s borders?

I’m not very familiar with it, but having seen Enemy of the State, I’d be shocked if they didnt.

It’s gotta be a Squatch, man.

That is some swerve that they ended up on the wrong road and drove through a ditch. Didn’t realise sulkies were that adaptable.

Are trying to say that the Connors family was lying?!!

No, I’m definitely saying that.

3 Likes

I refuse to believe travellers could be dishonest and tell lies to the authorities.

The border is an insane thing down there, lots of stories of people wandering a few feet from their cars for a piss or smoke or whatever only to be met by flashing lights. Theres sensors, cameras and god knows what. Obviously the US won’t specify and as its basically farmland for 50 miles or so there they keep a tight rein.

Just as many stories the opposite side of yanks rocking up for a look at canada with no passports, guns in the car etc and can’t understand why they can’t tip over. But they are overly politely turned around not detained.

My people should be allowed follow the buffalo as we please.

Your people get tax free gas to make the following easier

/original/3X/0/1/0177b569ae5557e2976d742876dbf3236de2072d.MP4

A man (not a traveller) made good use of one of the travellers voice messages :joy::joy::joy: